Canberra city scape (for you sir)

Benny

This is my 4th tried on this beautiful scenery by Maurizio.

I will be honest, this time, I hope it's good enough for the product page. Not for me but for Maurizio.

I didn't see no one here make one for this incredible piece of work. The product page as no video... and I'm not happy >:(

I see  a lot of my vid on your product page and this one is better then a lot of those.

It's a bit different from my other one, it as.. more feeling it it. (I could be wrong, you tell me)

If it's not enough I will keep trying..............

Enjoy my ORBX friend.

>http://youtu.be/zQ7xQbsTWmo

Ben

Ben thank you! Please make sure Maurizio know about it.

It may sound strange but I like the guy!!!

Thanks guys!!! thank you. I feel that, well I try to give that vid some.. emotion...

I'm very happy that the Canberra page as one video now!!!

Cheers

Ben

Hi Ben, i thank you so so much for the video, it's a great honour for me to have it in my product page, you put a great feeling into it, after many many hours in developing this scenery i felt myself emotioned again watching it !!! The main emotion that the video transmitted me it's a desire to fly on it and a tenderness of the landscape, a mix of modern and old taste togheter.

Thanks again Ben, i really appreciate it, it was a big gift for me! :)

Hi Ben, i thank you so so much for the video, it's a great honour for me to have it in my product page, you put a great feeling into it, after many many hours in developing this scenery i felt myself emotioned again watching it !!! The main emotion that the video transmitted me it's a desire to fly on it and a tenderness of the landscape, a mix of modern and old taste togheter.

Thanks again Ben, i really appreciate it, it was a big gift for me! :)

;)

What a wonderful video..A classic promo for a classic piece of scenery.. Thanks for all the effort you put into making this and thanks to Maurizio for producing such a masterpiece of scenery... My wife saw me watching it and asked for the link to view it..Rare praise!..Teecee.

Archived