The T Duke enroute Homer to Gustavas

jaseman007

Great set !!     Do you also have the Piston Duke by RAS ?     Both incredible to fly, but incredibly different to fly,...... if you know what I mean.      >:D   ;)

Absolutely I've got the Piston Duke.  I was excited for it when they did a V2....... The sounds, modelling and flight dynamics are amazing.  I'm hoping they will also get some GTN750 integration happening with the Piston Duke just like the Turbine version.

Jas

Absolutely I've got the Piston Duke.  I was excited for it when they did a V2....... The sounds, modelling and flight dynamics are amazing.  I'm hoping they will also get some GTN750 integration happening with the Piston Duke just like the Turbine version.

Jas

Yes !  Both of mine are the V2's.  I added AccuFeel by A2A to the mix purely for use with my other aircraft, but as a side effect, it also enhanced all the sounds of my two RAS Dukes and Lancair even more, something I thought could never be accomplished as RealAir's RealFeel is quite stunning to begin with. 

Yes !  Both of mine are the V2's.  I added AccuFeel by A2A to the mix purely for use with my other aircraft, but as a side effect, it also enhanced all the sounds of my two RAS Dukes and Lancair even more, something I thought could never be accomplished as RealAir's RealFeel is quite stunning to begin with. 

Yep.  I'm the same.  I use AccuFeel as well to supplement the Dukes and Legacy.  AccuFeel is something I cannot live without these days.

I believe A2A are introducing torque vibration into the next version of AccuFeel.  Not sure if they will pull it off but if they do our single and twins will come alive........

Jas

• 2 weeks later...

Archived