Compatibility KPSP with the future South California area

Handie

Yes it will, Jarrad has mentioned this in his preview screenshot notes. It will be in the form of a patch to KPSP.

Please note that FTX Southern California is not yet in development and has not been formally announced nor previewed. The regions team is currently working on FTX Norway.

Yes it will, Jarrad has mentioned this in his preview screenshot notes. It will be in the form of a patch to KPSP.

Please note that FTX Southern California is not yet in development and has not been formally announced nor previewed. The regions team is currently working on FTX Norway.

I personally think that we have enough stuff from North America.

As much as I love KPSP, AYPY is a breath of fresh air

And Norway, I can't wait:

Norway3-The-carefree-Traveler.jpg

After Norway, and SoCal, the Faroes and Iceland right??!   O0

Though I'm not sure whether they still stand, the plans after Norway and Southern California are Northern Alaska, New England Maritimes and a new Europe region. Remember though that these regions were being talked about before the new announcement policy, so plans might have changed.

Iceland has already been done as a free preview of all 4 layers of ORBX.  Or do you mean as a stand alone region?

Meant as a full fat region.  All the reasons you guys chose to use Iceland as a Global demo apply to making it a full region.  Lots of small airstrips, six medium and two large airports for add-on potential (only Keflavik has already been done commercially).  I'd absolutely love to see Reykjavik, Akureyri and Vestmannaeyjar done at Orbx quality.   Amazing terrain - waterfalls, ice caps, volcanoes - imagine LavaFlowâ„¢ for the next time Eyjafjallajökull erupts!  Synergises really well with Norway and Scotland for medium haul flights, and it's smack dab in the middle of a lot of long haul routes between Europe and NA.  It's also just an epic place to fly.

Archived