Cockpit Shadows

mikee

Thank you all very much , i appreciated your nice comments !  Indeed prepared3D is a whole new experience ::)

Hello mikee,

Wow !!! Your P3D shots look magic!

I will receive my new computer running this month and i looking for P3D too...What is your feeling about P3D? looking,fps...sensation ?

Thanks

Hello mikee,

Wow !!! Your P3D shots look magic!

I will receive my new computer running this month and i looking for P3D too...What is your feeling about P3D? looking,fps...sensation ?

Thanks

Thank you very much Filou !  What can i say...Prepared3Dv2.4 is just amazing...concerning Shadows , Colours  , No Stutters much better in Frames (ecxept in case of really bad weather you get a drop of around 15-20) which is still pretty good , beyond that i am very very happy doing the switch from my fsx to prepared3d !  I am still experimenting with my settings but to be honest i am very satisfied up to now ! I have followed Robains setting which they are pretty good ! 

http://www.robainscough.com/P3D_V2.php  You can have a look at them anytime!

Super shots

Thanks a lot Taph !

Thank you very much Filou !  What can i say...Prepared3Dv2.4 is just amazing...concerning Shadows , Colours  , No Stutters much better in Frames (ecxept in case of really bad weather you get a drop of around 15-20) which is still pretty good , beyond that i am very very happy doing the switch from my fsx to prepared3d !  I am still experimenting with my settings but to be honest i am very satisfied up to now ! I have followed Robains setting which they are pretty good ! 

http://www.robainscough.com/P3D_V2.php  You can have a look at them anytime!

Thanks a lot Taph !

Thanks a lot mikee ! I waiting for your new beautiful P3D shots again...

Archived