HIYAPAYAHELO Alaskan for...

RockStarofRust

great set!

Thank you for commenting J. W.

Great chopper action ! :)

Thank you Captain, much appreciated! 

Hey,

How did you get so many choppers active at once - is this multiplayer?

Greg, yet another set of outstanding shots!

Can't get over the formation set-up.

Thanks for these.

Jim

Thank you for taking your time to look and comment Airwolf and Jim!

Not multiplayer! Not FS Recorder! It's a very simple payware program called, and I hesitate because, I do not like to promote anything but ORBX on their forums,

so PM me if you wish! You can run random heli's or in the case of these screenies I set two Hueys in a specific pattern around the airport. 

O0

Great stuff. Lots going on there, all well captured 8)

Awesome sauce! :D Tell your boy I'm keeping his saying alive here in California!

The only thing missing is the sound track: " Ride of the Valkyries "

Great shots and I love Alaskan Flying.

Thank you for looking Robert! I actually do have it playing when I'm flying Hueys and 500D's! A quote from my movie "Alaskalypse Now '...I Love the smell of pine trees and moose poop in the morning' ".

Good stuff Greg !! .

Cheers

Brad

It ain't P3D, but it works! Thank you Brad, much appreciated!

Great skies all!!!

O0

Awesome sauce! :D Tell your boy I'm keeping his saying alive here in California!   O0

He was thrilled you said hi from the other side of the earth... we had been away for a few days, and he forgot to reply, as did I.

BTW.. I do let him fly now and again.... he likes fast jets naturally, which are of course 'Awesome Sauce' ^-^

Great shots! Really cool set of heli's there. Yakutat sees a fairly high amount of heli traffic, I recall seeing a good many Coast Guard and surveying helis on the ramp in my photos from the airport. The northern end of the apron by the WWII hangar always had at least one.

Great shots! Really cool set of heli's there. Yakutat sees a fairly high amount of heli traffic, I recall seeing a good many Coast Guard and surveying helis on the ramp in my photos from the airport. The northern end of the apron by the WWII hangar always had at least one.

Thank you for taking your busy time to comment Alex! This airport, the coast and mountainous backdrop are a perfect place to wring out aircraft

hone skills, practice carrier ops etc.  Thanks for a wonderful place to fly!

O0

Archived