AYPY - The Best Yet?

Triplane

You mean better than, say, Northern California or Southern Alaska ? No, but Jacksons is certainly on a par with them in terms of quality, and very welcome for those who enjoy PNG and Australia to the south. I'll still be flying both sides of the Pacific. ;)

I think someone says "best yet" about every release... Value wise, Jacksons is up there because of all the bush strips in the area, but I personally would give that honor to Redding.

Bruce,

Yes, there is a lot of truth in each "Best Yet". The best news is that there isn't a bad one in the offerings!

I think every Orbx airport represents that particular area the very best in flight simming. 

There is no 'best yet' but every one of them is of the highest quality. 

It's certainly fresh with each new release, with new tech and all.... but AYPY and the associated bush strips are way up there in terms of uniqueness and certainly raises the bar again 

AYPY seems to include the latest techniques in representing vegetation. Those grass/bushes/trees in an outstanding landscape and a single title that includes so many landing strips to fly between them - you basically get the challenging takeoffs/landings, the eye-candy and heaps of suggestions for "missions" (= short trips) for the price of a single payware airport ... but the international field is also included.

And still I have to agree, the best is yet to come ...

I think every Orbx airport represents that particular area the very best in flight simming. 

There is no 'best yet' but every one of them is of the highest quality. 

It's certainly fresh with each new release, with new tech and all.... but AYPY and the associated bush strips are way up there in terms of uniqueness and certainly raises the bar again 

+1, and very well said my friend.  FTX/Orbx will Always continue to push the limits of flight sim and keep outdoing themselves with each and every release.  It's why that is the only scenery I'll fly :)

Archived