The southern border ...

Stillwater

... of Idaho and, even more important, the CRM region. 

Jackson...

7lGFu.jpg

... the Star Valley ranch, ready for golfing.

bY9vZ.jpg

Bear Lake. Don´t fly more southwards from here, there comes the wilderness (and you may fall off the disc)! [i mean, this would be non-Orbx land...]

kavVq.jpg

Pocatello, ...

UuBld.jpg

... American Falls, taming Snake River ...

wv8p.jpg

... Burley ...

jimk.jpg

... and the jump site of Evel Knievel at Twin Falls. This would be a good occasion for a special "people flow", say every Sunday at 3:36 pm... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evel_Knievel).

3wL1g.jpg

Will be flying further once REX weather gets me better visibility... 8) .

Very nice shots Gerald. :)

May I suggest you may want to visit Idaho Falls. It is not far from where you were flying in this post and I find the CRM scenery very realistic there. My wife is from a small town... well small community would be more accurate... 20 miles North of there and she has many aunts, uncles, and tons of cousins that live in Idaho Falls. I have to spend hours diving around that town whenever we are in Idaho so I know it quite well. I would even consider it a prime area to want to move to except I don't know if I could handle living in the midst of so many of my wife's relatives. lol

Did somebody say SRM?

Regards,

Tom Wunder

Hopefully in the not so distant future , your flight Gerold could continue into SRM . I enjoyed viewing your fine shots my friend . :smile: :smile:

Cheers

Brad

Indeed, there is a gap between CRM and NorCal, with some minor settlements like Reno, Salt Lake City or Las Vegas ... 

Very cool these! :-*

Cheers,

Flying on the edge are you Gerold? ???:smile:   Nice set of screenshots.

A very pleasant set.

Great shots as always Gerold!

Very nice shots Gerald. :)

May I suggest you may want to visit Idaho Falls. It is not far from where you were flying in this post and I find the CRM scenery very realistic there. My wife is from a small town... well small community would be more accurate... 20 miles North of there and she has many aunts, uncles, and tons of cousins that live in Idaho Falls. I have to spend hours diving around that town whenever we are in Idaho so I know it quite well. I would even consider it a prime area to want to move to except I don't know if I could handle living in the midst of so many of my wife's relatives. lol

Did somebody say SRM?

Regards,

Tom Wunder

Thanks for your detailed suggestions, Tom. Will do! May I say I agree to your doubts living in an area with your wifes relatives?

a real nice set to view, thanks so much for sharing your work with us, indeed beautiful sky, mountains, and clouds, great textures as well!!!!

Thanks to you all for the kind comments!

Archived