FTX Global + Prepar3d v2.1 = Nice

DunRingill

Sad thing is that as great as these screenshots are, they can't even come close to explaining the immersion that p3d has achieved.

FSX takes some great screenshots, but if you want the feeling of flight P3D is amazing, and it's still in early development

Truly great shots here and welcome to p3d world

Thanks all for the kind words! :)

I agree, screenshots can't really do justice to P3D. It has to be seen in flight. And it also feels different somehow, more realistic control inputs, at least to my limited irl piloting experience. For instance, my CH pedals work much better in P3D than in FSX, much easier to control direction on takeoff. Once LM fix the problems with OOM this is the sim platform of the future.

Thanks all for the kind words! :)

I agree, screenshots can't really do justice to P3D. It has to be seen in flight. And it also feels different somehow, more realistic control inputs, at least to my limited irl piloting experience. For instance, my CH pedals work much better in P3D than in FSX, much easier to control direction on takeoff. Once LM fix the problems with OOM this is the sim platform of the future.

Are You using Sweetfx or any editing in these shots? they look awesome!

Wow, just Wow! What are your AA settings if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks! These are my settings in P3D:

df4At.png

I don't use any other settings through Nvidia Inspector other than force vsync. I have a 4770k overclocked to 4.4 ghz, 6 Gb RAM and a GTX 780 3Gb. FPS on the above pictures are between 30 - 40.

Are You using Sweetfx or any editing in these shots? they look awesome!

Thanks! Nope, no SweetFX or editing, just re-saved as jpg. It's the V-key and "screenshot o'clock" (late afternoon and early morning) :)

Archived