Fravin's C-150 L is back !

amentiba

Hi all,

just a little news to inform all of you that the C-150 L freeware initialy released by Fravin some years ago for FS2004, is back for FSX and P3D V2.

You can download it here : http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=en

Choose aircraft FSX/P3D (and not FSX alone...)

Choose Cessna C-150 L

When downloading, a login and password are required. Login : micro Password : simulation

Repaints are available here : http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=en&pg=&id=2

Choose the repaint line.

Some pictures...

ie2k.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

j1zh.jpg

2dm9.jpg

3hp1.jpg

I thought release announcements were verboten on the site.  Does that only apply to payware releases?

This is not a release announcement, as i'm not part of the C-150 developpers' team, it is just an information i share with you at the bar. That's all ;)

Have nice flights with this plane, i hope you will enjoy the flight model that is perfect for AU east coast or NA West coast :)

Je pense que beaucoup apprécieront ce beau boulot Amentiba ;) Surtout quand on sait que c'est les copains qui ont bossés dessus , j’espère qu'il recevront les remerciements qu'ils leur reviennent à juste titre!

I think there are a lot of people who will enjoy this beautiful work Amentiba ;) Mainly when whe know friends worked on , i hope they will receive all the thanks they merits ;)

A beautiful freeware guys!To consume without any moderation ;)

Thanks again - Yes, it's the one I remember - very good flyer - perfect for Orbx world flights.

Tip - On my computer  ( may be due to my graphics card), the windows are not easy to see out of.   I removed the 2 files in the Texture folder which have the word "window" and it clears it up for me.      Howard

Hello,

I am Didier aka "Lagaffe" from French-VFR
Thank you very much for your appreciation, it's nice to see that others appreciate and love flying with this plane surperbe I just get to know over the last 6 months.
Constructive criticism will be taken into account if possible.
A
second version is planned in the coming months:
 - the new version will use all the features of FSX as specular and bump textures

- also a damage mode is also planed

no registration needed, just enter the above login and password to download the zipped folder.    The English manual is still for FS9 version but if the FSX panel has the same features then this looks like one of the better freeware aircraft available and they are working on a Version 2.

Mike

Hello,

I am Didier aka "Lagaffe" from French-VFR

Thank you very much for your appreciation, it's nice to see that others appreciate and love flying with this plane surperbe I just get to know over the last 6 months.

Constructive criticism will be taken into account if possible.

A second version is planned in the coming months:

- the new version will use all the features of FSX as specular and bump textures

- also a damage mode is also planed

Hi Didier - Thank you very much for this wonderful aircraft.   I totally enjoy it's flight characteristics as well as the way it looks.  The VC is very good as well.    I have no criticism of the aircraft, but would it be possible to offer a clear glass option so that the winshield and side windows would not have any dark tint - they would be totally clear?

Thanks again....   Howard

• 3 weeks later...

Some advices to take more pleasur with this addon.

I have write some explications about the checklist on my french forum and perhaps I forgot to translate them here.

Checklist tablet manual :
There has logic to use. Indeed, in the code of this checklist tablet somes conditions are tested and if they are not satisfied checkmarks are not operable !
This was programmed in response to requests of beta test.

1) to have no concern initialization , start your flight in choosing an airport , any airplane type Cessna 172 and a start " cold & dark" (ignition , power off, etc ...) if worries in perspective .
2 ) change your flight for the C150 and all variables used whith this aircraft are initialized so this will allow the tablet to be properly positioned .
By following this procedure, I have no more bizarre behavior ... which are the fact of FSX and not from this aircraft !

Engine stopped and the ground on the earth:

1) it is possible to choose to have the pilot and his instructor. If not and if the engine is started, it must be stopped (CTRL + SHIFT + F1) to be able to completely select pilot and/or instructor .

2 ) you can remove wheel chock and pitot cover which engages the parking brake (seen arm when moving in the VC) .

3) passing through the VC, we made ​​the yokes away and locks

- The fuel supply if the lever is OFF ( like it would be good to position OFF to init)

- Switch the alternator

- The battery switch = > blocking this driver yoke removes

- The various switches on lighting from left to right ...

- The key is turned to START

- The engine starts

- The gas is increased then releases the brake and go .

The seat can be tilted (in flight or stopped) if you did not request the display of the copilot !!!
When the seat was moved, the officer may not appear even with the engine stopped and even the ground ( I would look at that later ). The variable assigned to the seat does not return to zero when it is completely flap and copilot / test seat fails.

Using GPS :
1 - Click on the mirror
2 - Click on the miniature GPS antenna
3 - The GPS 2D panel appears

All animations programmed have been tested by more than 20 persons, in FSX-SP2, FSXA, under DX9 and DX10 without problems .... if the user take in account theses few advices.

Sorry for forgetting to translate these few lines what I have written after the release of the Cessna in order to answer to some French questions.

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I'm sorry to inform you that the Frenchvfr site was hacked Thursday, May 22.
For now the site is unreachable and FTP does not work.
However, this site is regularly backed up I think that by June the situation will be restored and the download section will be open.

Thank you for your patience.

Lagaffe.

Archived