P3Dv2 and Alaska Flying...

FSRobert

Still with the growing pains of P3Dv2 at this early stage of its  release and no FTX region scenery installed the sim really is surpieor when comparing it to FSX in my humble opinion.P3Dv2 provides for smooth flying  and all the " eye candy " one can eat with my ATI card.  I have four programs installed: REX4 and FTX Global, FTX Vector and FSGlobal 2010 mesh the FTX version.

I also included  a little video of my flight. I am looking forward to a FSRecorder type of program to come out for P3Dv2, sure will make it easier to producing videos

Check out the video here----->>   https://vimeo.com/83969607

6jq6.jpg

fj4w.jpg

kxpm.jpg

9gv6.jpg

3a8u.jpg

REX      FlightSim Store FSS0015565

We have the same set up so far Robert for our 2.0 . These are flat out amazing shots and the video is even better . Hopefully soon they will

release the triple installer for SAK , like they just did for AUSP04 .

Cheers

Brad

Nice set of screenshots, and really nice video. (helps that I'm quite partial to the musical choice, too)

I may be very interested in getting on board with Misty Moorings under P3Dv2... Where do I need to go to get more info on M.M. and P3D2? (e - sandy at smsp dot org, or PM is fine)

Nice set of screenshots, and really nice video. (helps that I'm quite partial to the musical choice, too)

I may be very interested in getting on board with Misty Moorings under P3Dv2... Where do I need to go to get more info on M.M. and P3D2? (e - sandy at smsp dot org, or PM is fine)

Hi Sandy,

I am not totally sure but take a look at their homepage. Just go there and I suppose you will find help

https://return.mistymoorings.com

• 5 months later...

Hi ... our FSXP3D project is finished. You can now download 2 files and you will have all of the 11 previously needed libraries combined. All of the objects have been converted, including most of the animations. You can find the new libraries at http://www.return.mistymoorings.com/object_libraries_build/   It is FREEware.  The pics FSRobert shot are in P3D ... it is all working fine.  Return to Misty Moorings is now fully compatible with FSX, DX10 and Prepar3D.  

I think I've got the basics installed correctly, or at least i appear to have passed the test:

library_test_passed.jpg

So with the libraries in, I installed the basic "Misty's Place" and took my Staggerwing over for a look...

staggerwing_at_mistys_001.jpg

staggerwing_at_mistys_002.jpg

staggerwing_at_mistys_003.jpg

The only that seemed odd was the cabin front stuck into the larger hangar. Supposed to be that way?

staggerwing_at_mistys_004.jpg

staggerwing_at_mistys_005.jpg

Archived