Dusk and rain in Sydney

Stillwater

Well, at least it was dry and warm inside of my cockpit (err, in front of the computer...). Coming from the east...

UDTnZ.jpg

CHsFb.jpg

... and returning downtown.

tvfYn.jpg

Just a little look at the icons.

IUSHX.jpg

... and heading back to the airport. I remember the Hilton being more surrounded by skyscrapers than displayed here - but if there was a helideck, the approach across the park would be easier...

Bx9nO.jpg

Lovely pics. A certain atmosphere of "Blade Runner." Fantastic Gerold. You are the king of the "taken" with choppers! And this helie ...

Thank you,

Sinesio

Your "blade runner" suggestion make these pictures look much different, Sinesio! And always consider the Nemeth AW-109...

Stillwater, I like the fact that you so love Sydney, as I do too, and truly enjoy your offerings from that lovely city. Teecee.

TeeCee, you are the one who knows best what is in this scenery. Thank you so much.

Whoa Nellie , stop the presses . These are are flat out amazing shots my friend . If I had to choose my favorite , it would be shot #4 .

Cheers

Brad

Indeed Brad, #4 is fantastic with the landing light on the waters. From inside the cockpit you could see the animated rain drops and the wiper, but the scenery was just not as complete as in this shot...

Very beautiful city lighting shots, Sydney looks superb in that set.

Great night lights Gerold!

Flying with the new FTX lights is indeed very special. A great thing.

Archived