Avrojet above the clouds

Frankie_2

I did a trip from Whitehorse to Valdez today. While the weather was awesome above the clouds, it was terrible beneath them. I also have some takeoff and landing pictures, but there's just fog and snow. They aren't that nice so I picked 3 shots I made during climb and cruise:

SZ7dn.jpg

03DB4.jpg

B9Om5.jpg

Marvellous shots Frank!

Leaving the helis from time to time obviously seems to work perfect for You ;)

And the Alaska Airlines livery above this magnificent mountains there in the distance, that superb sky and all that ... well, well - really like it all very much!

i really love that plane and your pics!!! I would like to buy it, i saw a good collection and many liveries :)

I don't fly airlines that often but the Avro is definitely great suited for bush operations and a very nice plane so I perform some heavy-metal flights from time to time. Cockpit-flair is great in my opinion and there are indeed some nice liveries out there. If you need something for bush operations and also want to have a modern airliner, this might be your choice. I don't have the Milviz 737 but this one seems to be nice as well, you just don't have such a modern FMC installed. Actually, I won the Avrojets in a screenshot competition, but I can say they are definitely worth the money.

Marvellous shots Frank!

Leaving the helis from time to time obviously seems to work perfect for You ;)

And the Alaska Airlines livery above this magnificent mountains there in the distance, that superb sky and all that ... well, well - really like it all very much!

Well, the "Heli" is kind of a relict from the old times: I used to only fly helicopters in FSX. Nowadays, I usually fly airplanes in FSX because the flightsim is simply not suited for hilos, No working trim and furthermore, flight dynamics aren't that nice (not even with the Dodosim). Flying helos in DCS is much nicer and challenging.

Anyways, I still like helicopters very much and fly them in DCS often (also in FSX, but planes dominate).

And thank you for the comments ;)

Thanks for the infos Helifan :) Yes, Avro is definitely one of my favourite airplanes, also maybe because i have flown several times as passenger with it from Florence to Paris CDG. I will buy it for sure ;)

Oh, I did not fly with one of those awesome planes yet and Lufthansa has retired them some years ago. I hope I'll get the opportunity to fly in the Avros as a passenger in the future :)

I don't fly airlines that often but the Avro is definitely great suited for bush operations and a very nice plane so I perform some heavy-metal flights from time to time. Cockpit-flair is great in my opinion and there are indeed some nice liveries out there. If you need something for bush operations and also want to have a modern airliner, this might be your choice. I don't have the Milviz 737 but this one seems to be nice as well, you just don't have such a modern FMC installed. Actually, I won the Avrojets in a screenshot competition, but I can say they are definitely worth the money.

Well, the "Heli" is kind of a relict from the old times: I used to only fly helicopters in FSX. Nowadays, I usually fly airplanes in FSX because the flightsim is simply not suited for hilos, No working trim and furthermore, flight dynamics aren't that nice (not even with the Dodosim). Flying helos in DCS is much nicer and challenging.

Anyways, I still like helicopters very much and fly them in DCS often (also in FSX, but planes dominate).

And thank you for the comments ;)

Hi Frank!

Well then: Welcome on board "casual airplanes" ;)

In anyway though: Always have a great time while flying around!

Cheers, Christoph

Archived