PAJN Juneau International - a few more development shots

A few shots as development continues. PAJN will feature an all new grass system (as seen in these screen shots) which provides very dense coverage with almost zero performance impact :) 8QSZc.jpg pKZo.jpg QiBy7.jpg r1Ts7.jpg IMuwa.jpg tGR45.jpg v2xSo.jpg Russ.

Fantastic Russ.

I wonder how you guys do this grass with no impact thing on such an old "engine"

Thanks so much, carsten

Looks like someone should call an ambulance as it seems that in the last shot the car in the back is parked in the door of the hangar :)

Looks amazing this scenery, looking forward to make a video using this one :)

Looks great RUSS, please add some small nearby photo real zone in the neighbourging. The shores of the Mendenhall Lake would be great, the stone summit of mount roberts or whatever looks cool, for me those eyes candy that breaks the monotony of the autogen texture are always an happy surprise. Etienne

I am not at the stage where an aerial shot is possible, too much PR work and autogen incomplete at this stage. It is due to enter beta testing next week, at which point aerial shots will be possible.

Russ.

I see -- makes sense.  Seems a waste to have a guy right across town that can go 'eyeball' a location first-hand, but we all want your products and we want them sooner rather than later, so there you go -- the show must go on, right? 

And yes, judging from the screenshots Lars is going to do you proud with EGHI.

EGHI airport management would not let us take photos, they saw no commercial benefit to *them* so they declined. So there is actually little advantage with Russ living down the road when Lars used photos from the Internet to get a best-match texture fit.

Besides, I wanted Russ focused on SAK airports for a bit regardless ;)

EGHI airport management would not let us take photos, they saw no commercial benefit to *them* so they declined. So there is actually little advantage with Russ living down the road when Lars used photos from the Internet to get a best-match texture fit.

And we are glad that Russ is going to be rocking SAK........... 8) ...........Great Job Russ.

All clear -- interesting to know this little bit of 'behind the scenes' info.  Would be sorta pointless, wouldn't it -- especially when you got all these big juicy projects to do elsewhere.

Archived