What to buy, a Twotter, Staggerwing or AN-2?

VH-KDK

Neither, I decided to buy Diamond Point but I think I will soon splash out on one or more of the aircraft that are so popular at the moment.

Here are some shots taken around Diamond Point.

1.oSQq8.jpg

2.DqZLs.jpg

3.bp4cA.jpg

4.0tHkr.jpg

5.wG532.jpg

6.2T4qD.jpg

7.ZuLzU.jpg

8.nifAC.jpg

9.qEh9u.jpg

10.oPGU3.jpg

11.CJ6rT.jpg

12.Ga5BU.jpg

great shots !

About your title's question, it depends of what you expect in flying :

- If you just want to fly without anything to do to take care of your plane, then the Staggerwing is a good plane

- if you want to make some flights between the main airports with processes to follow and without having the eyes allways on the scenery, then the Twotter is made for you.

- If you want to take care of your plane, follow some short processes but flying low to have time to benefit of the scenery's show, then the AN2 is a good answer.

So the choice will be yours, depends of your budget and what you expect when you want to flight ;)

Very tough choice you have Martyn . I have all three and they are heads and shoulder's above anything else I have bought in 2013 . In my humble opinion the Staggerwing takes the best screenshot and is the easiest to fly . Hope this helps you and thanks for posting

these fantastic shots of the Diamond point area .

Cheers

Brad

Great shots here Martyn!

Can't really help with the plane though as there is just to much great stuff available at the moment ...

Good thing about that though:

Whatever choice You may take, the chances are very good, that You will be happy with it! ;)

As already said, but for  the Twotter and AN2 atleast,there will be updates with Floats, Ski etcetera, later.

The best you can do is to visit there Forums and take a look there, and maybe download the Manuals, and then decide. But i guess you already know that. 8)

Great Planes them all.

Kind regards

Henrik

Btw. Great set of pictures. :smile: And congratulation with Diamont Point.

Nice shots of Diamond Point Martyn, 3, 4 and 5 are really nice.

I know what it's like being stuck on a decision in terms of what to buy but recently my bank lowered my VISA cards interest rate to 5.9% so they kind of made the decision for me, I bought them all. ;)

Martyn I have all three and my first choice would be the AN2, quite a unique aircraft. Second would be the Otter then the Staggerwing.

Great shots of Diamond Point and a good choice. Great area to fly plus you get the bonus airport !

Adam

great shots !

About your title's question, it depends of what you expect in flying :

- If you just want to fly without anything to do to take care of your plane, then the Staggerwing is a good plane

- if you want to make some flights between the main airports with processes to follow and without having the eyes allways on the scenery, then the Twotter is made for you.

- If you want to take care of your plane, follow some short processes but flying low to have time to benefit of the scenery's show, then the AN2 is a good answer.

So the choice will be yours, depends of your budget and what you expect when you want to flight ;)

Very tough choice you have Martyn . I have all three and they are heads and shoulder's above anything else I have bought in 2013 . In my humble opinion the Staggerwing takes the best screenshot and is the easiest to fly . Hope this helps you and thanks for posting

these fantastic shots of the Diamond point area .

Cheers

Brad

Great shots here Martyn!

Can't really help with the plane though as there is just to much great stuff available at the moment ...

Good thing about that though:

Whatever choice You may take, the chances are very good, that You will be happy with it! ;)

As already said, but for  the Twotter and AN2 atleast,there will be updates with Floats, Ski etcetera, later.

The best you can do is to visit there Forums and take a look there, and maybe download the Manuals, and then decide. But i guess you already know that. 8)

Great Planes them all.

Kind regards

Henrik

Btw. Great set of pictures. :smile: And congratulation with Diamont Point.

Nice set VH, thanks for sharing them !!!

Beautiful shots Martyn. Can't help you with your plane problem, all three are great. ::)

Diamond point was a good choice Martyn, great place to fly around, as you excellent shots show.

I think that choosing an airport was the best solution to your dilemma!

Thanks for sharing these pics.

Mallard

Grand set these mate.

cheers

Iain

Many thanks for the comments.

Some great advice to assist me making up my mind.

Great set of pictures!

My vote is for the Twin Otter:

Great plane to fly and it is as complicated as you want it to be. It can be easy to fly (ready to go) or most realistic with a lot of technical details (almost an airliner) but always with the ability to fly into the smallest bush strips! It is a pleasure to learn to fly it.

Great plane to discover the ORBX-country!

Great set of pictures!

My vote is for the Twin Otter:

Great plane to fly and it is as complicated as you want it to be. It can be easy to fly (ready to go) or most realistic with a lot of technical details (almost an airliner) but always with the ability to fly into the smallest bush strips! It is a pleasure to learn to fly it.

Great plane to discover the ORBX-country!

Sweet pics and a nice choice, diamond point is on my wish list!

Reagrding planes...all three, plus the CT206H ::)

Thank you for the pics.

Care,

Mike

This is really a great set :) I love Diamond Point but hasnt visited it for a long time. Should change this ;)

AN-2 , Staggerwing and Twotter...all current must haves...buy them...fly them...enjoy them!

Martyn I have all three and my first choice would be the AN2, quite a unique aircraft. Second would be the Otter then the Staggerwing.

Great shots of Diamond Point and a good choice. Great area to fly plus you get the bonus airport !

Adam

Nice shots of Diamond Point Martyn, 3, 4 and 5 are really nice.

I know what it's like being stuck on a decision in terms of what to buy but recently my bank lowered my VISA cards interest rate to 5.9% so they kind of made the decision for me, I bought them all. ;)

I would also recommend the Twin Otter, but I will say this -- if you really have to ask the question, then you already know you will end up getting them all.

Many thanks for the comments and advise. I think I will have to buy one this weekend.

Archived