FSS discount of 15% not applied! (Mods: yes it was)

Aeroflux

It gets applied on the front end, so you don't even see it unless you know what the regular price is.

3. Any customer who purchases *both* ENG and WLS will get *15% OFF* FTX EU SCO Scotland for AU$34.80 ( £20.86 / €24.49 / USD32.18) for a LIMITED TIME until July 7th

That is the price and at check out there is no discount!!! If I click continue in Paypal actually will get charged £21! which is 34.80 AU

I excuse my self, discount was applied! sorry for the confusion, all is correct and THANK!!!

Forgive me please!

fly37

ditto, its late and I am tired, was working today!...anyway...have made the purchase so the guys at ORBX can celebrate indeed!

I did't get my 15% discount and just purchase EU Wales a couple of days a go. I was charged $38.08 USD. And for some odd reason I only have a few of the airports. Not near as many as what is on the KMZ map. Scotland still is great Orbx Team. Thanks for all your hard work.  Dana

I did't get my 15% discount and just purchase EU Wales a couple of days a go. I was charged $38.08 USD. And for some odd reason I only have a few of the airports. Not near as many as what is on the KMZ map. Scotland still is great Orbx Team. Thanks for all your hard work.  Dana

Hi Dana - $33.72 US is the amount I was charged this morning for Scotland thru FSS and PayPal . Hope this helps you . 

Brad

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/60497-any-customer-who-purchases-both-eng-and-wls-will-get-15-off-ftx-eu-sco-scotland/#entry552473

Archived