Any customer who purchases both ENG and WLS will get 15% OFF FTX EU SCO Scotland

Very much appreciated - thank you JV :)

It seems I can never win?!!!

I'm off to Dubai on Wednesday (for ten days), so now I have to set a reminder in my phone to purchase before the offer expires - no problem at all, in theory...

How should I go about justifying buying FSX Add-Ons to my lovely wife (who thinks I'm totally obsessed with it all anyway) whilst away for her 40th Birthday?

Some help with a creative answer/justification please guys...

Very much appreciated - thank you JV :)

It seems I can never win?!!!

I'm off to Dubai on Wednesday (for ten days), so now I have to set a reminder in my phone to purchase before the offer expires - no problem at all, in theory...

How should I go about justifying buying FSX Add-Ons to my lovely wife (who thinks I'm totally obsessed with it all anyway) whilst away for her 40th Birthday?

Some help with a creative answer/justification please guys...

Simple, that extra 15% you save gets added onto her birthday present :lol:  If she's not satisfied with that you could always change your hobby to going out drinking every night, coming home rolling drunk.  I think she'd be quite happy, failing that divorce ;)

Simple, that extra 15% you save gets added onto her birthday present :lol:  If she's not satisfied with that you could always change your hobby to going out drinking every night, coming home rolling drunk.  I think she'd be quite happy, failing that divorce ;)

ROTFL :)

The only thing is, I don't think there is a single other woman on gods good earth that could possibly put up with me and all my foibles :)

Nice suggestions though

ROTFL :)

The only thing is, I don't think there is a single other woman on gods good earth that could possibly put up with me and all my foibles :)

Nice suggestions though

Well, in that case there's only one way round, get the wallet out ply her with her favourite drink :lol:  Second thought's don;t take this sort of advice off me, its bound to fail lol.

Well, in that case there's only one way round, get the wallet out ply her with her favourite drink :lol:  Second thought's don;t take this sort of advice off me, its bound to fail lol.

It's probably cheaper to miss out on the offer, I can't remember which vintage of Cristal she prefers!!

If all goes well tommorow I will PM you re a flight to somewhere for a spot of lunch, will be when I get back from Dubai :)

It's probably cheaper to miss out on the offer, I can't remember which vintage of Cristal she prefers!!

If all goes well tommorow I will PM you re a flight to somewhere for a spot of lunch, will be when I get back from Dubai :)

Sounds good to me, all the best for tomorrow

I purchase Eu Scotland today the 29th and Eu Wales on the 27th and have had Eu England for quite some time now and the 15% discount was not taken off when I purchase it today. I was charged $38.80, should have been charged $33.72

I purchase Eu Scotland today the 29th and Eu Wales on the 27th and have had Eu England for quite some time now and the 15% discount was not taken off when I purchase it today. I was charged $38.80, should have been charged $33.72

Hi Dana, you were charged AU$34.80 rather than AU$40.95 so the discount was definitely applied.

Hi Dana, you were charged AU$34.80 rather than AU$40.95 so the discount was definitely applied.Adrian

Adrian

Sorry to be a pain in the butt..

Looks like the pensioner discount did not apply as I was also charged $34.80

Order number: FSS0218166

James

Archived