Reso'cha

VH-KDK

Reso'cha sounds to me like one of their cartoon characters, but is not Japanese. It is a shortened Resort Charter used to market its charter flights to Pacific holiday destinations. JA8186 is painted in the Reso'cha special livery. It is 1987 vintage 747-346SR which passed to Nigerian operator Max Air as 5N-DDK in August 2009.

JA8186 is seen here at Anchorage.

1.rwhR.jpg

2.VE0o9.jpg

3.uYC3F.jpg

4.WydOx.jpg

5.FaNCK.jpg

6.GZbke.jpg

I worked for Air NZ at Brisbane Airport from 1995 until 2007....i used to see the JAL Reschoa 747 all the time.

In those days JAL had 3 flights a day out of Brissy and that 747 was on the run.

If i remember correctly..the name Res cho A was  some sort of tourist resort in Japan. 

cheers stu

Fantastic shots of the big guy Martyn !!

Adam

Beautiful paint and shots Martyn!

Pretty paint! 8)

What an original painting on that Boeing! And your shot number two is how I like the most to see a huge aircraft approching.

I worked for Air NZ at Brisbane Airport from 1995 until 2007....i used to see the JAL Reschoa 747 all the time.

In those days JAL had 3 flights a day out of Brissy and that 747 was on the run.

If i remember correctly..the name Res cho A was  some sort of tourist resort in Japan. 

cheers stu

Fantastic shots Martyn .

Brad

These are great shots, lovely paint job on that 747 too. :)

Thanks for your comments everybody.

Archived