Murphy to Mountain Home Part 1

VH-KDK

A sightseeing flight from Murphy to Mountain Home Idaho, looking at some of the sights along the way.

1.XAgtq.jpg

Up and away from Murphy flying along the Owyhee Mountain Front with Whiskey Mountain in the distance.

2.Df4l6.jpg

About to follow Sinker Creek with Cavaney Hill behind.

3.YoVH0.jpg

Meeting the Snake River.

4.58Lxg.jpg

Low flying the Snake River.

5.gNt3x.jpg

Sinker Creek joining the Snake River.

6.xbJZh.jpg

Sinker Butte.

7.WBsaD.jpg

8.ON4j.jpg

9.MB3HK.jpg

The slight rise is Big Foot Butte.

10.mVOrl.jpg

A close up of the Waco.

11.MDaY.jpg

Cinder Cone Butte

12.WHMyF.jpg

13.38Nkv.jpg

14.1gD6c.jpg

Farmland Owyhee County.

Part 2 to follow.

Great scenic tour. I like your shot 14 the most. When I see all that unoccupied land and hear about other parts of the world who fight for just enough space to build a small house, what a contrast!

Very nice indeed.

cheers

Iain

Great shots Martyn and thanks for the tour !!

Adam

You are on a roll Martyn , your V key is taking some great captures . Look forward to part 2 .

Brad

Great scenic tour. I like your shot 14 the most. When I see all that unoccupied land and hear about other parts of the world who fight for just enough space to build a small house, what a contrast!

What a great plane, the colour fits perfect to this scenery. And: Thank you very much for the work you spent with the location indications, I like this (and I am not far from follwing you...)

Many thanks to you for commenting and looking.

The Waco is another great freeware plane although I will have to practice the landings as I could not slow it down.

Plenty of spare land here in Oz too. Not enough water though to support a large population which is why most of the population is around the eastern costal fringe.

Interesting looking plane - which one ?

Another freeware one Alan. A beautiful plane to fly ,I can almost feel the wind rushing by. Too cold to have the fan on for the extra effect :wacko:

http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=WACO&x=28&y=14

You got a fan .lol   Actually I have a little usb fan that I tried . Underpowered but it it did add a bit of emersion .Not sure what happened to it .

Shep get rather hot in the summer, so before the air con goes on the fan comes into use.

Nice shots....  I like the WACO, a good plane to tour that area.

Great shots of the bird and the scenery.

Thank you all for your comments.

Archived