Ding Dong at NZTG

jpreou

Third set.

To be honest, I did wonder why everyone was posting screenshots. What's the point? Haven't these people got anything better to do?

Well, ok, I see now! There's a certain 'addiction' and pleasure to it isn't there? Weird; I'm finding a new aspect to Flight Sim :-)

So this evening I decided to wind down from work by trying out a Bell 222 I had downloaded a few weeks ago, and what better place than Tauranga / 'The Mount' (Mt Maunganui). The Bell 222 is one of my favourites helis, perhaps due to watching Stringfellow Hawk and Dominic Santini all those years ago. This and the Hughes 500c/d, but I don't have one of those yet.

So here we are...

Take off from the 'helipad' (ha! a board in a field out back! really?)

Posted Image

Gear up, away we go...

Posted Image

...and there's The Mount

Posted Image

...past the docks

Posted Image

...past the marina

Posted Image

...look at all the boats, and 'The Mount' again in the background

Posted Image

...time to head back

Posted Image

...and land next to the tower (where no doubt I'll get growled at for my high-speed low passes along the beach! [where were all the people; this place is usually packed in this kind of weather!])

Posted Image

Great set :)

It really looks like fun.

Another point in sharing shots is that others could get aware of places they probably wouldnt have noticed. And sometimes you can get some tips for certain settings or programms to enhance the image quality.

Another point in sharing shots is that others could get aware of places they probably wouldnt have noticed. And sometimes you can get some tips for certain settings or programms to enhance the image quality.

Very good point there!

A grest set of shots indeed Jeff!

Yes - screenie-making does get addictive *sigh*

That's a fine set you've posted there - thanks for sharing.

Mallard

+1

:) :)

Welcome Jeff to our forum and thanks for posting these great shots . As we like to say around here - keep hitting your V-Key and we look forward to more of your screenie's .

Brad

Plenty of double-ups at your NZTG, both Orbx and Real NZ objects showing. Might be a priority issue, you might want to contact me via the Godzone website so we can figure out a solution.

Thanks for the offer. Might take you up on that, but since my laptop blue screened and I'm unable to recover it so far, it looks like I might be re-installing everything from scratch anyway :-(

Archived