Running Deception Pass in the SAC Albatross

creekdog

Cuttin' loose in Mongo at the end of the day....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Don't ask what's up with the gauges....

Posted Image

Seriously, I ain't got time to talk about the gauges......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Time to head for the barn, grilling pork chops tonight!

Probably just my poor old eyes playin' tricks on me! As they said in Monty Python and The Holy Grail, "I got better." They came back before landing ::)

+1 - There should be a toll on going under the bridge . Some real stunners here .

Cheers

John

+1 - There should be a toll on going under the bridge . Some real stunners here .

Cheers

John

Should we map the "release object" key to drop the toll as we fly over the basket? Challenging! >:D

Tell me your not going to make pulled pork sandwiches, had some great ones down in NC last year and I could eat about three of them right now. The year before I had some good ones at little River SC. :D

Fantastic shots Creekdog!! Great colors in those shots !

Adam

Tell me your not going to make pulled pork sandwiches, had some great ones down in NC last year and I could eat about three of them right now. The year before I had some good ones at little River SC. :D

Adam

I actually have a place right across the street that does a great pulled pork; theirs are mustard based sauce, you may have had vinegar sauce in NC....either way they are TASTY. Change of plans, Big Joe baskets all around... with an extra onion ring and put the slaw ON the sandwich!

Primanti Bros. has a bunch of restaurants around the Pittsburgh area that serves this, myself I rather have a pulled pork any day. :D

Homemade Primanti Bros. Sandwich

Posted Image

Yield: 1 sandwich

Prep Time: 5 minutes

Total Time: 5 minutes

Ingredients:

2 slices thick-cut Italian bread

Sliced pastrami (or your favorite type of meat)

2 slices provolone cheese

Handful French fries

Handful oil and vinegar coleslaw

2 slices tomato

Directions:

Build your sandwich by layering the pastrami, provolone cheese, French fries, coleslaw and tomato on a slice of bread. Top with the other slice of bread. Cut the sandwich in half and enjoy with some extra fries!

That would work! Pastrami Reubens or Cheesesteaks are breaks between pulled pork nights 8)

I also know a cross roads store that sells a pulled turkey bbq sandwich I've been known to drive 40 minutes out of the way for.....

Archived