Darrington Easter Egg?

creekdog

I found this hut by sheer accident the other day near Three Fingers. It looks to be part of the Darrington scenery as Greywolf wasn't able to see it when we did a multiplayer yesterday (told him he needed to get it!). It doesn't show on any of the maps I've seen or google earth; has anyone else found any others? Will pass along coordinates later this evening...

Posted Image

Wolter,

This isn't the Three Fingers firetower, I found this one while on a run there. This one is lower on the mountain and isn't one of the firetowers shown on the google earth overlay. I've been flying to the firetower by a different route and just stumbled across this one facing Darrington.

The coordinates are N48.216373 W121.687704 It's in the vicinity of 3 fingers, you can take off from Darrington and make a straight shot for XTFH. It's maybe 2-5 miles before Three Fingers on a ridge that deadends into the main portion of the mountain.

Hello all,

There is also a You tube video of it as well. That is where I first saw it. But from the video I could not tell where exactly it was. Your shots now give me a better idea where it is now.

Thanks.

Glad you found it :D . Now hurry, bring the avalanche victim down to the Darrington Clinic helipad.

Heiko, I delivered the avalanche victim down to the Darrington Clinic and landed at the helipad. Darrington was the first airfield in the PNW and it is still one of my favourite together with Concrete Municipal.

Thanks for making this lovely scenery.

Peter

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Great shots and great find! I will have to buy Darrington shortly!

Why is there no central place in this forum were we all can post such findings of these little nice easter egg? Would be nice to see all those little things and it would be a pity not to see them although you developers spend so much work on them!

So maybe one of the moderators could take this post and pin it!

Archived