Hey you, down under!

rosariomanzo

Well... the end of the world came... and went... woke up this morning and all looked the same... weather was overcast...kitchen was a mess... birds were chirping... forums were alive and buzzing... enjoyed a nice cup of tea...

Nice to see they had 'hoaxers' in Mayan times too! ::)

You'd have to be a complete nut job heh heh kinda like those people on the Lifestyles or Discovery channel preparing with bunker's and all sorts of other junk. What a load of cobblers but it's a free country and we can all believe what we wish.

Quite right Timmo, the sun is shining on beautiful Melbourne, but no it's not rare!. We get around 2500 hours of sunshine per year on average, compare this to the pour old UK at around 1750 (sorry guys, perhaps I should'nt have brought it up).

Never mind we are all still here and every day can be sunny in the mind. ;D

Think I'll hop on that motorbike and enjoy the sun, take a ride up the the bikie cafe for a cuppa with the boys, Jesus it'a tough life.

PS. When is the next end of the world?

Hmmmmm, 2076, now let me see, I'm now 68 (2076-2012= ermmm lets see, this is difficult, err, 64 yes. 64 plus 68= Errr, 132), well I might still be here for the next end of the world, if I lead a good life from now on. ::)

PS Not much chance od that. :D

Well, no Apocalypse for me ::

But I think there are some guys who have believed that much in the end of the world that they will get something similar in a few days...

Those are the guys who believed that there will be nor further days after the 21th and therefore got no christmas presents. Explaining this to the wife/children on christmas will result in a personal apocalypse :D

Archived