The very first FTX England Screenshot!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
slipstream I haven't flown play sims Scotland photo scenery @ 60ccpp because my PC dosen't have enough power. I have Windows Vista Ultimate SP2 32Bits with only an Intel cpu Quadcore at 3.61Ghz with 4Gb of ram. With FSX Acceleration I cannot use a photoscenery for a wide area without to have performance problems. I plan to buy soon Windows 7 Utlimate in 64bits because there will be no limitations for the 4Gb of ram and the VRAM will increase and also because this OS is much better than Vista for to play FSX.

OmniAtlas and Mike62,

South Alaska (SAK) is very much in process and we are working to have a release before the end of the year (hopefully).

Northern California (NCA) is also actively in work and due out sometime in the first half of next year.

New England/Maritimes (NEM) area airports are being worked as I type.

The NA dev team alive and well and very busy.

Cheers, Neil

OmniAtlas and Mike62,

South Alaska (SAK) is very much in process and we are working to have a release before the end of the year (hopefully).

Northern California (NCA) is also actively in work and due out sometime in the first half of next year.

Cheers, Neil

Many thanks for the update, Neil! Great to hear!

Wolfgang

OmniAtlas and Mike62,

Cheers, Neil

Thats excellent to hear North California is being worked on for release next year and New England airports. These areas are extremely busy VATSIM areas!

Can we get some clues as to which New England airport are being developed? I use to live in Boston -- very scenic, especially during the fall season.

Hi OmniAtlas,

I tried to attach Holgers KML of the NEM area but wasn't allowed. The area extends down to the northern tip of Long Island, west to the eastern edge of NY, north to the upper tip of Maine and then east to include a good part of New Brunswick, plus PEI, Nova Scotia and Cape Breton Island. Boston is certainly in that area.

Let's leave it at this, we're taking this thread off subject.

Cheers, Neil

We will certainly be doing NGX compatible airports in the UK, beginning with Southampton International, the hub for FlyBe's 737 fleet. Russ White is working on that project...

I've been using FTX Australia for a few weeks now and am very impressed, looking forward very much to England's release. Please don't populate Southampton with FlyBe 737s though, they don't operate any!

Andy L

Archived