On my way.

Iain Emms

Superb. Hervey Bay looked exactly like that when I visited a few years ago, the atmosphere is spot on! Not a good day for whale watching.

Glad you like this one, i have never been there myself so this is nice to hear.

cheers

Iain

Awesome shot Iain and WOW Uber....that is a monster computer specs you have. Just noticed that.....

Hi Wolf2grey yeah I kind of went down the Cyber Power configurator for a sandybridge machine and got one of everything lol. Seriously I didn't want to have to worry about upgrading for a while. Quite honestly though having just come back into virtual aviation after a long absence I have to admit that it has been a struggle to get half decent performance out of FSX and it's only through the fabulous assistance and patience of this particular community that I now have a very pleasing multi-monitor performance. The rig may be a beast but FSX really does need some tweaking and coaxing along with the latest hardware!!! I as I am sure we all are, am now holding out for a viable alternative platform whose engine will finally make use of the new technology out there. However as a return relative newb I am amazed at the levels of immersion you can now get at home in sim terms. God I have missed it for sure.

Archived