The Turning of the Tides

John Lovell

Rolling and turning the waves and seas ... - fantastically captured!

... You really seem to have lots of fun with simming at the moment John - real great! And even greater that You share it all here with us!

Thanks a lot for all these great various pictures! ... and impressive insofar as the question appears just stating:

Do You ever take some rest currently? ;):D

Fiftysix I see you sorted out those water texture problems you were experiencing...sensational shots. Do these include the FSWC utility as well as REX textures?

Yeah, I'm really pleased I got my water textures sorted out and it was huge thanks to Holger and Wolter for this. I have been using FSWC for sometime now, but after the guys pointed out, my base colour settings in FSWC were set too low. Now I have all these textures back again, its like a new sim for me.

I use REX textures too. You can find my settings on REXE if you search 'fiftysix'

since he nicked our settings Ken there's no stopping to him :P:D;)

superb screens John 8)

That is so true and a HUGE thank you to both of you for your settings. I really think these are the best combo for FSX and really like how dynamic the play together. ... and thank you Wolter for the Water! ;)

Rolling and turning the waves and seas ... - fantastically captured!

... You really seem to have lots of fun with simming at the moment John - real great! And even greater that You share it all here with us!

Thanks a lot for all these great various pictures! ... and impressive insofar as the question appears just stating:

Do You ever take some rest currently? ;):D

Thank you very much Christoph. To be honest, I have been taking alot of time out recently, been a very tough couple of months. but I find fsx gives me a little bit of chill time.... Cabin pressure will be returning soon ;)

Agree John, this simming is very therapeutic during stressful times and these shots are verrrry therapeutic - thank you, it's serenity up here

since he nicked our settings Ken there's no stopping to him :P:D;)

superb screens John 8)

Cheeky!

Archived