Emmsies 10,000 th post.

Iain Emms

Guest J van E

Congratulations with your 10.000th post!!! My goodness, that's a LOT! Only John has more posts than you... GO GET HIM! ;D

Hope to see you post your 20.000th in the future! ;)

Congratulations Iain!!!!!

It is allways a real great joy to see and/or read through Your postings!!!!! Thank You very much for them!!!!!

- So: Me too looking forward towards the next 10000 from You now!!!!!  :D

Wow you are certainly a prolific poster...... In my short time here I can say that I have never seen you be anything but polite

with a good sense of humor I dont know you in person but I consider you an internet forum friend, so congrats on your 10,000 post my good man

Well john Thank you, i must say without the great scenery you chaps produce i would not have posted as many screenshots adding to my total. And Thanks to all the forum members who have commented on my shots over this time.

cheers

Iain

Well done mate , I,ve been looking at  your posts since day dot , and the pics you put up are amazing ! you,re a legend

Congrats and now the pressure is on for more of the same  ;D ;D

cheers , Johnno

Bloody hell  ,  we joined this forum at the same time !!  How pitiful am I  ::) ::)

Well done Iain!! Your contributions to this community are outstanding and an inspiration. The Orbx team are working on a special little gift for you, stay tuned ;)

If anyone deserves, it is Iain for sure!.... This is what makes this forum and Orbx so special and leagues above the rest out there!

Really pleased for you mate, and in all honesty, It was after I joined the REX forums and seeing Iains shots over there, that turned me on to Orbx products!

:D

Well done Iain!! Your contributions to this community are outstanding and an inspiration. The Orbx team are working on a special little gift for you, stay tuned ;)

A statue of him seated at the threshold pf Rwy 16 at YMML with a computer screen, large V-key and a beer (or cup of tea) would be real cool  ;D

Andy b

Congrats Iain,

Great work, mate!

And I gotta say, as a painter, you've made my livery's look awfully good!

Just look at that first one....hahaha

Looking forward to the next 10,000, mate!

Frank

Archived