-REX OverDrive-

timest

Beautiful work! A generous gesture for all your customers Tim, which I am sure will be well received!

Hopefully a growing number of FS vendors will follow the lead of Orbx and REX and begin to give something free back to their customers to say 'thank you'.

It's just REX and Orbx for me and your products go hand in hand like a marriage in heaven!... you guys should team up and design a new flightsim 'From the ground up!'

But seriously, thank you Tim and all at REX...

I’m on cloud nine..... ten.... eleven.... 

:D

Guest J van E

Wow...! Incredible...!

I'm looking forward to giving the 11 new water animations a try (I somehow love the water in PNW...!). I am NOT looking forward to give '256 cirrus and 192 3D cumulus and stratus cloud formations' a try, though... my goodness, then 'trying clouds' would become a hobby on its own! ;D

"Hey, what's your hobby? What do you do in the weekends? Fly in FS? Paint the house? Make music? Get drunk? "

"Nah, I try REX-clouds..."

;D

Anyway, it's great to be a Orbx and REX customer. You really get MORE than your money's worth!

Amazing!  :o 

Esp. looking forward to some new wave animations... and as Tim Harris said, how on earth do you chose favorites from that lot - I will take weeks to see it all  :D

I assume [hope] the download will be broken into more manageable, smaller chunks? .. edit: looks like it will be 4gb in its compressed form, so not too bad  ;)

Guest J van E

9GB  :o :o Hope you've got a robust bandwidth plan - that's gonna take *days* to download...

I assume [hope] the download will be broken into more manageable, smaller chunks?

Don't worry (at least not too much ;) ): that 9 Gb is what you get after installing the free stuff. The (compressed) download itself will be something like 4 Gb.

EDIT

O, you already read my edit and updated your post before I removed my edit and made a new post to make things more er... clear.... (anyone still following me here...? ;D )

Jay,

Any chance that we will see Overdrive up on BigPond Gamearena when it is released? I'm sure many of us Telstra users would definitely appreciate it!

Looking fantastic Tim, thank you for a brilliant product!

Cheers,

Andy

I'll try to get it on GA but I am not sure if it falls within their rules, they are finicky over there and even though I know someone on the inside, he can't break the rules either ;)

GA?

Very nice package! Thank god i don't have any download limits, atleast yet. :P

I'll try to get it on GA but I am not sure if it falls within their rules, they are finicky over there and even though I know someone on the inside, he can't break the rules either ;)

Thanks Jay, all your hard work behind the scenes is much appreciated by all us FTX/REX users!

Holy cow, how am I ever supposed to decide on a favourite set now?

Another +1

As if I don't spend enough time dithering over the current choices  ;D  Thanks Tim and co, and of course the Orbx crew; your dedication to your customer base is nothing short of amazing.  Now, get back to work on those cloud shadows Tim!!!  ;)

Archived