Hi, it's been a wile

Benny

Gentlemen and lady's. Some of you me remember me? I was very active here from 2010 to 2020.
I did a lot of video for Orbx, maybe they are still using it on there website?

I am not sure where to post so if Nick is still there he will move my post the right place 🙂 

So I am back into FS.... I still have Aerofly FS2 that i thought was great (and still is in my opinion), last thing that I use many years ago was
Prepar3d and a bit of FSX (does it still exist?)

Yes I just bought FS 2020.. no addon nothing.

To my question, I see that FS 2020 as a built in buying system! Is it good or should I install Orbx application  (forgot the name) and how does it work?

I bought over the years so much stuff from Orbx and others and I guess it's worthless now as to transfer those in FS 2020? Just asking.

So I am hopping for some guidance if that is fine... in a sake of a good discussion if it's still ok here... it was before.. 🙂 

Benny boy

• Like 4

I remember you and your wonderful videos.  Welcome back!

Sorry I can't help with your queries.  I'm strictly P3D (AKA dinosaur).

Ken

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

To flyingleaf, farming is over, you have a good memory.

Hi Rodger, I remember you.

For once in my life I could afford the most expensive computer so finally I don't have to tweak anything I hope (look at my sig)
Before I bought what I could and it was fine.

So I am ready to get back and spend (AGAIN) money in that hobby. My first pick will always be Orbx.

But still Orbx doesn't sell any airplane  is it something that can be discussed here... I forgot the rules... hi hi hi. Ha forgot about it just remenber the rules.

Benny

• Like 2

Welcome back Benny, I certainly remember you.   I would use Orbx Central to purchase/install Orbx products as well as their Partners.  Makes it easy and has fast (or automatic) updates too.   You can ge Orbx Central app at the main site    orbxdirect.com

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Welcome back mate! Still much of the old good crew regulars here. I hope you still do your drone footage, I really enjoyed them! Especially the winter/snow.

Cheers 

Graeme :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Orbx central suggestion, where to post? Many thanks.

-back button (like Amazon or any other big site), you visit a product and I think we should have a BACK button.
-wish list easy to find, should be near or close the the shopping card.
-I click on discover for  a product and it shows me where it is on a map.. ok, we need a BACK button to go back to the product

Benny

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Benny said:

Orbx central suggestion, where to post? Many thanks.

-back button (like Amazon or any other big site), you visit a product and I think we should have a BACK button.
-wish list easy to find, should be near or close the the shopping card.
-I click on discover for  a product and it shows me where it is on a map.. ok, we need a BACK button to go back to the product

Benny

These are all great suggestions that I will pass on to the team. Thanks again, Benny!

• Like 1

Good suggestions Benny.  I would also like to see a back button while browsing through the Partner section.  Now when I'm looking at say Mil Viz and go back to Partners again it always takes me back to the top.  I would like it to go back to where I was before.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I guess Sante is new here.... hi hi hi. OBX as change over the year, and it's all good I guess.

Those suggestions I made are very similar to those i did a long time ago. Orbx direct need work.

I was in a way very involve over the past years here... Now in 2024 I see that it's not perfect.

Years ago I bought almost everything from so many companies. And it's strange that after 4 years out of the FS community all is lost...  all the money I have spent then.

I have bought almost every product from Orbx for FSX/P3D/AF2... at that time we where having discount if we bought it once for a product and wanted the same product for another sim...

You get what I am saying.

I have money now... just saying.
by the way, where is John Venema?

Benny

• Like 1