XP12 Beta 12.1.0 with Orbx TE South

The inevitable "test" aircraft":

Spitfire-L-F-Mk-IXc-Glos-01-1350.jpg?dl=

Civil/GA ... both shots over Gloucestershire:

Cessna-172-SP-03-1350.jpg?dl=1

Terrain detail/eye candy (even with Orbx) doesn't quite come up to current MSFS standards, but the wet tarmac detail is superb!
Cessna-172-SP-02-1350.jpg?dl=1

... new (built-in) D.O.F. feature in Beta 12.1.0 ...

Cessna-172-SP-01-1350.jpg?dl=1

More TE shots on the way, I hope!

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

Wouldn’t have guessed your test aircraft Adam. TE looking superb mate.

Cheers

Graeme :)

Edited by boetie

Yes, all TE addons from Orbx are great in XP11 & XP12. Where the first 2 of them for XP12(GB Nth & Sth) are fine adapted.

I am not a beta-user, so I am curious for the general available X12.1  to test myself that seems to include many graphics enhancement.

The other not yet adapted TE Addons for XP11 are reasonable well useable in XP12 also. 

5 hours ago, ikbenik said:

Yes, all TE addons from Orbx are great in XP11 & XP12. Where the first 2 of them for XP12(GB Nth & Sth) are fine adapted.

... The other not yet adapted TE Addons for XP11 are reasonable well useable in XP12 also. 

As far as I can see (with my limited flights so far) all of my old Orbx XP11 sceneries seem to work ... at least with no obvious errors or glitches. I would hope that with renewed interest in X-Plane with the release of XP12, Orbx will speed up delivery of products for that platform.

Thanks for the nice comments!

• Thanks 1

Your usual excellence - I was surprised then impressed with the two GB TE releases for XP12.  Good on Orbx.  XP12 is slowly emerging but is still hampered by its lack of interest in the visual part of flightsim.

nice set there Adam, TE in 12 seems to lack a bit of sharpness when flying, not sure what it is, maybe just a settings thing.....most Orbx from 11 seem to work but I have now only installed stuff in to v12 that are built for that, hopefully the final piece for the UK will be along soon...

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, wain71 said:

nice set there Adam, TE in 12 seems to lack a bit of sharpness when flying, not sure what it is, maybe just a settings thing....

Not as clear/sharp as MSFS, but the same as XP11 I think. However - the rain/wetness is well done ... and the lighting is good (if not a little on the dark side):

Rain-03-1350.jpg?dl=1

• Like 2