Will there be a Spring sale?

10 minutes ago, John Dow said:

Any Orbx sale would be an autumn sale wouldn't it? 😄

Some tend to forget that the world consists of two hemispheres.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, MontrealFlyer said:

Given that other places/sims are having their Spring sales, will Orbx be having one soon?

Hello,
it looks like you just missed the latest sale, 27th February to 3rd March, to celebrate the leap year.
I understand that February, March and leap years happen at the same times in both North and South
hemispheres. :)

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,
it looks like you just missed the latest sale, 27th February to 3rd March, to celebrate the leap year.
I understand that February, March and leap years happen at the same times in both North and South
hemispheres. :)

Bummer!

Thanks for the answer though. 

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see a sale on, but if I may, why is a scenery on the Orbx app more expensive than on the Orbx site?

For example - Las Vegas Airport and City is $23.24AUD on the website but on the app it is $26.72AUD.

4 hours ago, MontrealFlyer said:

Glad to see a sale on, but if I may, why is a scenery on the Orbx app more expensive than on the Orbx site?

For example - Las Vegas Airport and City is $23.24AUD on the website but on the app it is $26.72AUD.

Hello,
the short answer is that scenery on the Orbx app is not more expensive than on the Orbx site.

The longer answer is that the Orbx Direct site can be viewed without logging on to it.
Until a customer has logged on to their Orbx Direct account, Orbx Direct does not
know where in the world they are and cannot therefore calculate what rate of local sales tax may need to be
added to the price.

There is a note to this effect under the price:

3-20240323-093052.jpg

A customer cannot open Orbx Central unless they have logged on, so prices will always have any applicable
local tax added.

There is a note to this effect under the price:
4-20240323-093140.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,
the short answer is that scenery on the Orbx app is not more expensive than on the Orbx site.

The longer answer is that the Orbx Direct site can be viewed without logging on to it.

Ahh, okay. Thank you for the response.

And definitely going to grab a few goodies. 😎

• Thanks 1