Iain 

13 hours ago, timmo32 said:

great shots indeed!

12 hours ago, Bullfox said:

Great Shots!

11 hours ago, BradB said:

Terrific shots Sir !! ,

2 hours ago, boetie said:

Great progress Andreas, looking good mate!

Cheers

Graeme :)

Thank you all very much gentlemen!🙂 The new v6 is good, will have a new graphics card later in the new year, I think Nvidia 460ti 16gb vram, and it will be great.

Hope that Orbx will start working for v6, it's really worth it. And don't leave the whole business to MSFS. A monopoly is never good.   

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Stillwater said:

The city looks good, Andy. Did you think of adding the FT airport to your system (would also slow it down, yes...)?

Thank you Gerold! Here you can see some shots with the FT YSSY, by your special request! 🙂

It works but needs some frames extra. And if I'm right the first version of the airport is older than the Orbx City scene and this is the problem.

So everybody can decide for themselves if they want to use it together with the Sydney City Scene or not.

b1oYEnU.jpg

XBXmbtz.jpg

HWUt5lf.jpg

sHUtFVn.jpg

uQO6Vnr.jpg

TTiiMx3.jpg

aL20gDm.jpg

4cQAiK5.jpg

• Like 2

On 12/31/2023 at 4:23 AM, andiflyit said:

Thank you Gerold! Here you can see some shots with the FT YSSY, by your special request! 🙂

It works but needs some frames extra. And if I'm right the first version of the airport is older than the Orbx City scene and this is the problem.

So everybody can decide for themselves if they want to use it together with the Sydney City Scene or not.

Thank you for the sacrifice of time to return to YSSY and make some more screenies.

I remember one should just deactivate the FT-Landclass for YSSY, then it works fine on my end.

• Like 1

On 1/1/2024 at 6:59 PM, Stillwater said:

Thank you for the sacrifice of time to return to YSSY and make some more screenies.

It was a pleasure for me to have a comparison, this is all most important and it's always a wise use of time...🙃😊

• Haha 1