PHNL in P3dv6

andiflyit

Hi all,

found that LM now offers a new "personal" license for a reasonable price which is for home use as well and no watermarks.

So I installed it because I have really a lot of addons for P3d. And it seems to work well, the plane here is an older freeware version of the Justflight C152,

Carenado works as well and even my old Flight1 Islander for FSX. Maybe some minor problems will come up.

The sim has an advanced light system just like MSFS and XP12 and it also has a lot of sliders to adjust it. 

But I have to learn how to use this, so what you can see here is not the end of the story. Framerates are good as well and I don't have a lot Vram.

The Orbx Honolulu here runs well and I will do all the others next days, the big TE sceneries and so. Perhaps it will get a bit more out of the

landclass sceneries as well, will see. 

If things continue like this I'll be very happy...🙂

SPMRlSe.jpg

rOI8WSK.jpg

4sdQpEp.jpg

nGIA3rF.jpg

lnqXInE.jpg

7dIfFcu.jpg

HFwfNl7.jpg

kkmidlI.jpg

36ng8R0.jpg

XenVJtR.jpg

pMPb7cR.jpg

Thank you very much for viewing!

Cheers

Andreas

• Like 4

19 hours ago, timmo32 said:

looking great and cant wait for all Orbx scenerys too be come available for P3d v6 :)

Thank you and yes, of course this would be better because now it's installed from my v4.5 lib.

18 hours ago, BradB said:

Good looking shots Andreas . 

Thanks a lot John!

14 hours ago, gumbypickett said:

Very realistic looking shots Andreas

Thank you Gumby and I agree, it looks indeed more realistic with the new light than in v4.5.

11 hours ago, wain71 said:

Superb set there Andreas..

Thank you very much Wayne!

8 hours ago, ikbenik said:

A little attention point: enhance the contrast for a more lifelike experience

Glad you like it Johnny. And yes but as I said above there is a new system for the light with 8 sliders total and I have to learn how to use it.

I assume that you have Orbx P3d sceneries as well, my recommendation is to install the sim and try it out, the sim is on the right track.

Meanwhile I found that  the Australia sceneries work very well (as is, including the traffic) and look better than in v4.5.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, wain71 said:

'll have to look into installing my stuff as Orbx are not coming forward with official stuff....

Because it's not available in Orbx Central you can only use it from a p3dv4.5 or v5 addon lib. So you must install the sceneries using Orbx Central

for i.e. v5 to an addon lib and activate it as addon. And than you can do the same in v6. So far I use the AU and NZ sceneries which seem to run "as is".

I will go on testing next days, FTX Global is more difficult. But I have everything in addon libs.

1 hour ago, Bullfox said:

Looking good!

Thank you! 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Glad you like it Johnny. And yes but as I said above there is a new system for the light with 8 sliders total and I have to learn how to use it.

I assume that you have Orbx P3d sceneries as well, my recommendation is to install the sim and try it out, the sim is on the right track.

Meanwhile I found that  the Australia sceneries work very well (as is, including the traffic) and look better than in v4.5.

Well...I deleted the P3Dv5 as last version on my PC due to lack of harddrive space when I installed MSFS two years ago. But yes, I have still a lot of addon-sw.

As I have also XP11 running(with also a lot of sw), I consider changing over to XP12 as soon as Orbx updates their magnificent TE-products for use in XP12.

3 hours ago, ikbenik said:

As I have also XP11 running(with also a lot of sw), I consider changing over to XP12

Currently XP12 is out more since more than a year and my installation is now 12.07, this will of course not perform as a version 11.55.

If somebody received a higher patch please tell me. And this situation will go on for longer. So I use my XP11 because it runs perfect and my XP12 is put back.

I think most developers work for MSFS currently and regarding XP the question is if they can sell the updates for XP12.

Don't think they will do it all for free.