Happy Birthday Ken Q

15 hours ago, pilot100 said:

hopefully he'll get a head/

I get that at Halloween!

Every year the Museum Village has a Halloween program that is designed for younger kids and their families.  Some history, some campiness, but nothing too scary.  We have a find the monster scavenger hunt, trick or treat, "Sleepy Hollow," and "the Hatter has a strange visitor."  This skit has a very irate female customer calling on me, complaining, very loudly, that the hat I sold her for her husband doesn't fit.  I explain, quite patiently, that if only her husband would come to the shop, I could fit a hat perfectly.  After screaming excuses why he will not, I counter "I cannot fit a hat without the customer's head!" After an appropriate expletive, she stomps off, and returns shortly with a bucket.  Of course, in the bucket is her husband's severed head, a typical Halloween prop.  Much fun, loved by all.

Ken

Edited by Ken Q
  • Like 1

Thank you, my friends, for your kind wishes. 

Overall a pleasant quiet day.

Had wanted to fly in the sim, but didn't quite work out. I want my wife to join me for a short jaunt from Medford, OR (KMFR) to Crater Lake and return.  It's impressive in Orbx scenery.  Try tomorrow.

Later this evening, a nice dinner:  soup, shrimp cocktail fixed by my wife.  Then we order in Chicken Franchise with the fixings. A nice bottle of wine, and cheese and crackers for desert (I'm not much on cake).

Thanks so much again!

Ken

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2