PYREEGUE Dev Co. 2023 Roadmap

Any idea when EMA will be available to purchase from Orbx, today or tomorrow, as I really want this but I want to buy it from Orbx, but other store's currently have it for sale. Come on Orbx give us what we want.... please!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, eaim said:

Any idea when EMA will be available to purchase from Orbx, today or tomorrow, as I really want this but I want to buy it from Orbx, but other store's currently have it for sale. Come on Orbx give us what we want.... please!

I am also waiting to add this to my extensive Orbx library but impatience is starting to get the better of me as I can have it at a click of a button on Contrail (which I have never used yet)

• Like 2

Patience running out... still not available on Orbx (not even listed on the 'Coming Soon' page)... if I wasn't going fishing today, it would be Contrail 1 | Orbx 0 but I have fish to catch so, at best 24hrs more and then I will be off to Contrail to bag this one!

Update:

Email sent to Orbx Support (08:54 25/07/23) ... will update this post as soon as I hear anything :)

Edited by slicker55
  • Upvote 1

Pyreegue has just announced that their agreement with Orbx has come to an end. No further Pyreegue products will  be available on Orbx direct, including EGNX we'll have to get it elsewhere.

Edited by eaim
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, eaim said:

Pyreegue has just announced that their agreement with Orbx has come to an end. No further Pyreegue products will  be available on Orbx direct, including EGNX we'll have to get it elsewhere.

Thanks, very interesting... where have you heard this from please?

1 hour ago, eaim said:

Oh, thanks, I'm the one in a million that 'doesn't' have Facebook... LOL... just read the news which is sad but hopefully a better outcome for Pyreegue... now heading over to Contrail to purchase (not used before) but, who knows, may be something I will later wish I'd done sooner - Orbx Orbs :(

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/25/2023 at 11:52 AM, eaim said:

Well, I have it(EGNX) from elsewhere and it's a fantastic realisation from Pyreegue. I spent yesterday about 2 hours in discovering the fine and true to life modelled details all over the airport. A must have if you like a very detailled scene.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ikbenik said:

Well, I have it(EGNX) from elsewhere and it's a fantastic realisation from Pyreegue. I spent yesterday about 2 hours in discovering the fine and true to life modelled details all over the airport. A must have if you like a very detailled scene.

thanks for sharing your experience...

• Like 1

Perhaps this rift will get resolved but anyway. . . . for anyone thinking about getting the latest from this fantastic developer, EGNX is a beautifully modelled airport and possibly the best yet from pyreegue. 

• Like 1