PYREEGUE Dev Co. 2023 Roadmap

7 hours ago, paulk said:

May I ask how you rate Manchester, I have never purchased as the screenshots don’t look that good to me, but am open to suggestion from anyone who owns it.

I like it, Manchester Airport will always hold a special place in my heart as it the airport in the city I was born in, so I am more critical when buying a Manchester scenery than I am elsewhere, it does the job and I would recommend it to anyone.

Personally Pyreegue is my favourite dev so I want every airport to his level of quality but I personally don't think Manchester (and Birmingham) need a redo, I'd rather have a redo of a poorly done airport or one not done at all :) 

My memory also goes back to this comment from Viacheslav on the 2022 thread, "A lot of the other airports that have been suggested are WIP/Duplicates. I understand that some versions don’t do justice but it has to be really bad/converted from other sim to be worth re-doing", 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Big fan of your amazing work and especially considering the circumstances. 

EGNT would be an amazing development. The one currently on Orbx needs a lot of TLC! (My home airport) and I’ve seen a lot of posts on various msfs groups of more and more people flying from and into here! But which ever one you choose, I wish you all the best for 2023!  :) 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, paulk said:

May I ask how you rate Manchester, I have never purchased as the screenshots don’t look that good to me, but am open to suggestion from anyone who owns it.

I don't like it I'm afraid, wanted to as it has many good qualities. However, certain things are just painfully inaccurate (runway markings or lighting to name a few) and never got fixed in the years since release. You will also have the pleasure of overflying a flat VOR station on short final, the promised 3D rendition of it never arrived. It is also not really optimised for optimal performance.

They said they would revisit EGCC last year, but that never happened.

So for the time being I cannot recommend it and welcome any UK airfield Pyreegue can do. EGKK would be my first choice, but I will also settle for Stansted or Luton. I don't consider Gaya to be a worthwhile developer. While they do have plenty of talent, they always rush their releases and then never ever fix any issues. So what's the point in having their work, if bugs are never addressed. 

We should try and clone Pyreegue instead :)

Edited by mburkhard
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, paulk said:

There is a very good payware version of Glasgow on the market.

I do however, second your Birmingham suggestion.

For Glasgow International indeed, but not for Glasgow Prestwick. Glasgow has two airports, for only one of them a scenery exists.

58 minutes ago, paulk said:

Would Heathrow be too big a project to do? I know inibuilds do a version of it but have read mixed results. V3 of inibuilds Heathrow is out at the moment but not sure how good it is.

We already have Asobo's version and Inibuilds v3 is very good by all accounts.

• Upvote 1

Hi Donka, bit more info, I have just purchased iniBuids V3 of Heathrow (it was on sale 30% off) and I must say V3 is very good, even on my old PC with everything turned on it performs well. So no point having another Heathrow - agreed. Manchester / Birmingham would be my 2 choices. Luton and Stansted already avaiable as payware and freeware and both are good in my opinion.

Edited by paulk
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2023 at 8:26 AM, EasternT3 said:

Personally Pyreegue is my favourite dev so I want every airport to his level of quality but I personally don't think Manchester (and Birmingham) need a redo, I'd rather have a redo of a poorly done airport or one not done at all :) 

Agree with this! 

EGCC and EGBB aren’t awesome but I’d rather see stansted or east mids or somewhere like Newquay (EGHQ) done than Manchester and Birmingham redone. 

Edited by Gstove
Added Newquay
  • Like 1

On 1/5/2023 at 3:13 PM, HenrikIsaksen said:

Previews looks absolutely stunning, as expected from you! Can't wait!

Would love to see EGKK, EGSS and EGGW (in that order) next

Agreed! The released payware EGKK isn’t that great, had no updates since release and pyreegue could make this busy U.K. airport (once the busiest single runway in the world) awesome! 

Edited by Gstove
Spelling
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Pyreegue your post has attracted many comments and the responses show that none of us can agree on one airport. Are you able to make the 20+ we have all suggested 😀 or perhaps advise of the one you have decided on. Which ever you do I am sure it will be sensational and I wish you well.

• Like 3

On 2/2/2023 at 12:10 AM, paulk said:

Pyreegue your post has attracted many comments and the responses show that none of us can agree on one airport. Are you able to make the 20+ we have all suggested 😀 or perhaps advise of the one you have decided on. Which ever you do I am sure it will be sensational and I wish you well.

I'd love to haha! East Mids is coming along at a great pace, then it's Edinburgh (duh!) and only THEN will I have this headache when choosing what to do next :) Cheers guys

• Like 5

On 1/20/2023 at 9:08 AM, Gstove said:

Nice to see Glasgow update but has the TUI 787 gone? That’s a shame I thought it looked great sitting there ready for a longhaul departure! 

So many people wanted that spot I'm sorry :D

• Like 2

23 hours ago, pyreegue said:

Now that you said that I think it will :D

Fantastic! (Fingers crossed) 

I fly it and IRL so I love seeing it at your beautiful airports. Normally devs just drop some TUI 737s in but your 787 was a great addition. 

Can’t wait for EGNX! It’s where I went for an interview for my first flying job so it always has special place in my heart. 

• Like 1

just to be a little different - why not consider an Australian airport - Orbx have got what you would need - and we are screaming at them

to produce the second biggest airport in Australia - at Melbourne Tullarmarine - or even the busiest GA airfield Moorabbin in Victoria

Much bigger challenges for your talents;)

have a chat to our ED

Edited by John Heaton
  • Upvote 1

Just now, John Heaton said:

just to be a little different - why not consider an Australian airport - Orbx have got what you would need - and we are screaming at them

to produce the second biggest airport in Australia - at Melbourne Tullarmarine - or even the busiest GA airfield Moorabbin in Victoria

Much bigger challenges for your talents;)

Back off John - he is ours! 😄

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

Hey guys, I'm not making Melbourne :)

It's made by the internal Orbx team!

• A very special project: YMML aka Tullamarine / Melbourne main airport, which will be led by Ed and Marcus, plus a Melbourne city pack with a number of POIs to make this city great again ;-)

No worries, I guess things change?

Sorry Viacheslav, not meaning to change subject :) 

Edited by EasternT3
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/24/2023 at 9:45 AM, Trevor Hannant said:

Can you make it an option?  EDI certainly has limited "Heavy" stands so blocking one with a static for those who fly online...

As long as you're on PC and using a version from Orbx - statics are toggle-able

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 1/5/2023 at 4:23 PM, jmpaintain said:

It has to be Luton. Stansted is being worked on by another very good developer in Gaya so makes no sense having two fantastic devs working on the same airport. The UK 2000 rendition of Luton is dreadful and in all likely wont be updated. Lutons such an important UK airport it links to all the quirky airports across Europe in places like Poland, Romania and the Balkans, massive base for both Wizz and EasyJet. Please we need a Luton in MSFS with your talents!

+1 for Luton EGGW

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, MFFcaptain said:

Absolutely quality sceneries you make! UK wise I would love to see Aberdeen, but airports like Amsterdam or Frankfurt with your quality of designing would be welcome. 

Pyreegue scrapped Aberdeen plan's earlier this year for various reasons (even if we saw multiple lil teasers of it). Maybe it'll be on his roadmap one day !

• 2 weeks later...