PYREEGUE Dev Co. 2023 Roadmap

Love your work mate. Beautiful sceneries, looking forward to EGNX (closest airport to me so will be nice to fly local). Look forward to pick up more of your sceneries this year. In terms of the next UK airfield I personally would like to see Stansted as there isn't currently a scenery for it and would be nice to have one, especially with the Pyreegue touch. This said a Pyreegue Gatwick would also be amazing. Thanks for the hard work especially with the current situation. Happy New Year.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The work you're doing is just out of this world! That being said, a proper, well made Luton scenery would be an amazing addition to the simulator. (I have way too many photos of LTN so I could always send some and make use of them)

• Like 3

really looking forward to East Midlands! 

Leeds Bradford (LBA/EGNM) is in desperate need of some attention, the scenery we have was released on the day msfs was released and is really showing it's age. Famously tricky runway to land on and more routes than ever after the recent closure of Doncaster! 

more importantly than any of that though, wishing you a safe and happy 2023! 

• Like 2

Probably the best scenery dev out there, and doing all in the situation you're in is really incredible. Wish you all the best for 2023, the war will end favorably this year too im sure, and please focus on your own safety first. For other sceneries, I'd really love to see Luton since most other airfields in England have been done by now (done well that is), and UK2000's version is not very good and doesn't seem to be receiving any updates anytime soon. Stansted is also cool, however it has already been in the works with Gaya and since they are now back to working on their airports I expect it to be releasing at some point and they are always quite good. Plus if the freewares is fixed at some point, it is definitely good enough for now. Luton is a smaller, exciting, and developing airport, and one that really needs a certain 'atmosphere' which UK2000 does not provide. If there's one dev I'd love to see do Luton, it would be you! 

Thanks again for all the hard work and happy new year.

• Like 7

Was gutted to hear that you'd cancelled Aberdeen - but stoked for your Edinburgh update.

Cardiff EGFF or Newcastle EGNT as currently available version of those airports are nowhere near your standard; also condsider EGKK Prestwick, its in a stunning coastal location and still a very popular cargo hub.

But to be honest, I'll buy anything you release.

Hopefully Putin trips and falls on a spike this year and your homeland can begin to rebuild.

Edited by gordonhutchison
  • Like 4

Happy New Year Vi!

Thanks as always for the work you do, especially given the background you have to contend with.

I obviously have a bias towards Scottish airports so would certainly welcome a Prestwick or Inverness - the latter while available from another Dev simply isn't that highly detailed and is small enough that it may be a quick project for yourself.

• Like 1

Have to echo a few of the posts on here, EGNM (Leeds Bradford) would be fantastic, the Orbx scenery is incredibly disappointing & it would be great to have a high quality rendition of the airport from yourself, happy new year! 

Edited by CRSpencer93
  • Like 1

Echoing others on here, I would like to see Leeds Bradford. I flew there today and it was pretty disappointing and I feel you could do it justice. Others that would be cool to see are Inverness or Isle of Man. I have to sneak EGNR (Hawarden) in there as I would love for you to do my local airport ;) I can't wait to fly in and out of EMA, the screenshots looks incredible. Stay safe Viacheslav!

• Like 1

On 1/2/2023 at 5:59 PM, Stillwater said:

Good to hear you are fine and even working, Viacheslav!

The dark side of the medal is the silent end of the project "OpenLC Asia", which makes me (and some others, like @Captain Lars) sad. But we have more severe problems nowadays...

It's interesting that a dev is actually able to work in Ukraine given the circumstances.

I'm still very sad about OpenLC Asia!!! Let's face, it'll be a few years until PMDG finally get's their 777 to MSFS. Honestly I have no idea what all those people who are in MSFS now are flying with if they are into airliner flying. Looking forward to the TFDI MD-11, though.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Captain Lars said:

I'm still very sad about OpenLC Asia!!! Let's face, it'll be a few years until PMDG finally get's their 777 to MSFS. Honestly I have no idea what all those people who are in MSFS now are flying with if they are into airliner flying. Looking forward to the TFDI MD-11, though.

PMDG 737, Fenix A320, ini A310, JF's 146 amongst others, there's a lot of options now in MSFS for high quality aircraft and PMDG's 737 BBJ and the ini A310 offers the ability to do longer flights. But there's still the gap for long haul aircraft, I'm not sure how often you frequent the PMDG forum if at all, but it won't be years until the 777 is in MSFS. I'd be suprised if it's not released by Q3 2023 :) 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

PMDG 737, Fenix A320, ini A310, JF's 146 amongst others, there's a lot of options now in MSFS for high quality aircraft and PMDG's 737 BBJ and the ini A310 offers the ability to do longer flights. But there's still the gap for long haul aircraft, I'm not sure how often you frequent the PMDG forum if at all, but it won't be years until the 777 is in MSFS. I'd be suprised if it's not released by Q3 2023 :) 

I think you are going to be surprised. ;) But yeah, maybe I will be surprised this time, who knows?

24 minutes ago, Captain Lars said:

I think you are going to be surprised. ;) But yeah, maybe I will be surprised this time, who knows?

Personally I think the 777 is the product that they announced in internal testing the other day but yeah we'll see ;) Anyway I don't want to highjack the thread further, can't wait to fly the 777 and 747 into your creations Viacheslav!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Trevor Hannant said:

One I'd love to see redone is London City - Orbx have already stated elsewhere that this is now effectively abandonware and give the huge number of changes since they released their version, it would be good to get it redone by someone else!

Agreed!

14 hours ago, Trevor Hannant said:

One I'd love to see redone is London City

Same here. The new parallel taxiway and new parking stands extended into the Dock are sufficiently significant to deserve a new version. They completely change airside operations.

If not, then I suppose EGNM or EGGW would be my next preferred options.

• Like 2

On 1/2/2023 at 8:51 AM, pyreegue said:

Hey everyone! It’s that time of year again when I have to share a roadmap with you guys. I’m sure you’ve seen plenty of new year wishes online, nonetheless I hope 2023 brings you all peace, happiness and joy. 

Having said that let’s get straight to business. It’s the second time now that I announce a roadmap. Despite the fact that my homeland turned into hell on earth, 2022 was the biggest year for me in terms of growth and development — exciting releases, new heights and ever increasing quality of the projects that I deliver. Unfortunately I was not able to bring East Midlands in 2022 and had to shift it into 2023 together with canceling Aberdeen. Constant power cuts just made it impossible to work as usual, not to mention psychological hardship and stress management. Anyway, enough whining, here’s what I sincerely hope I will have to offer to you in 2023:

— East Midlands Airport with incredible attention to detail and numerous exciting features.

— Major update for my first ever high-level project Edinburgh, possibly a version 2 with a plethora of redesigned models, textures, mesh, custom satellite imagery and more.

— Smaller updates to my Ukrainian airports: Lviv, Odesa and Boryspil. I am not aware of the state of those airfields and what changes this war has brought to them, so this plan has a big question mark next to it. 

— Another, not yet decided UK airfield. I am open to suggestions. Many of you want to see Luton, Stansted, let me know! 

To sum it up, I greatly appreciate all the support I have received from you, especially during the first stages of war when you showed me how you care and want more of what I can offer in terms of quality scenery for our beloved Microsoft Flight Simulator, this helped me get through a lot of what was going on on my mind, so thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

DDB61674-2681-4F25-AC72-3EBBCAE8BDC6.png

RR_ACCEL_2.thumb.png.16959f59fb9b5093d2a31590ce5f4c6e.png

RR_ACCEL_1.thumb.png.7f266ca6e0f0235f220ab323eed5ff6f.png

RR_1.thumb.png.768c9dcb128b200730a583a1a625790f.png

RR_UFN.thumb.png.acdfdafd1d0a639b688080ae46c70c32.png

RR_No_Shell.thumb.png.15be38872f9da0bc49b15b786ccf57c3.png

image.thumb.png.3ab39b89632c5f640d094c776fda1bbd.png

Whoa!!!...I thought it was real!!  I initialed said to myself, cool, the team has a new office ....phenomenal work.. 

• Like 1

I would love to see EGKK but let me suggest for the future Malaga airport in Spain LEMG, one of the busiest in the country for being a very touristic city, if you decide to explore an airport outside of UK.

You guys are great and your work is incredible.

Greetings from spain :)

Edited by daavids19
  • Like 1

It has to be Luton. Stansted is being worked on by another very good developer in Gaya so makes no sense having two fantastic devs working on the same airport. The UK 2000 rendition of Luton is dreadful and in all likely wont be updated. Lutons such an important UK airport it links to all the quirky airports across Europe in places like Poland, Romania and the Balkans, massive base for both Wizz and EasyJet. Please we need a Luton in MSFS with your talents!

• Like 1

I thought the images of the RR facility were real.  Incredible work!

I vote for London City.  The attention to detail you've shown lately with animations and GSX integration would make the airport really stand out.  Based on the suggestions so far, Luton would be my #2 vote, but London City needs significant attention. 

• Like 4

I am absolutely impressed by the amount of feedback and engagement, this is thrilling to watch and be a part of. Thank you very much for your suggestions, for now it looks like EGGW, EGNT, EGNM, EGLC are very desirable for many (Some are Orbx duplicates and will require coordination). Not sure what's going on with EGSS and as mentioned above, another team is on it, so we'll see. As always, final decision will be made after I am done with both EGNX and EGPH. Happy holidays if you're still enjoying them or a productive week ahead, cheers everybody!

• Like 6

Firstly, I would like to say that I stand shoulder to shoulder with you all in Ukraine (sorry if this political point should not be made, but I stand by it).

Secondly, whilst there are freeware and payware versions of Leeds/Bradford, Stansted, Luton and Manchester out there. There is not a good quality version of Manchester EGCC, the UK’s third biggest airport and I think it would be a welcome addition to MSFS.

I wish you well in whatever you do decide to do.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, paulk said:

Firstly, I would like to say that I stand shoulder to shoulder with you all in Ukraine (sorry if this political point should not be made, but I stand by it).

Secondly, whilst there are freeware and payware versions of Leeds/Bradford, Stansted, Luton and Manchester out there. There is not a good quality version of Manchester EGCC, the UK’s third biggest airport and I think it would be a welcome addition to MSFS.

I wish you well in whatever you do decide to do.

Personally I think the payware version of Manchester (Maccosim) is good (and is still being improved by the dev I think) so I don't think another Manchester is needed. 

I think Luton or Stansted would be the best options (or Leeds/London City), it's a shame it's closing/closed or I'd suggest my other local of Doncaster 

• Like 1

On 1/2/2023 at 1:51 PM, pyreegue said:

— Another, not yet decided UK airfield. I am open to suggestions. Many of you want to see Luton, Stansted, let me know!

As for Luton there is already UK2000, although a better version is always welcome of course. But it has little priority as far as I'm concerned. For Stansted there is already a very good freeware version and a payware version is in the works by a renowned developer, so I'd stay away from it if I were you.

What about Birmingham? As far as I know there's no good Birmingham scenery around yet. Or maybe a Scottish airport? Aberdeen and Glasgow Prestwick are still lacking a good scenery.

And as for Ukraine, if it's possible, maybe Kyiv Zhuliany airport. You've already done Boryspil which is great but Zhuliany is an important airport in Ukraine as well.

3 hours ago, PatrickZZ said:

As for Luton there is already UK2000, although a better version is always welcome of course. But it has little priority as far as I'm concerned. For Stansted there is already a very good freeware version and a payware version is in the works by a renowned developer, so I'd stay away from it if I were you.

What about Birmingham? As far as I know there's no good Birmingham scenery around yet. Or maybe a Scottish airport? Aberdeen and Glasgow Prestwick are still lacking a good scenery.

And as for Ukraine, if it's possible, maybe Kyiv Zhuliany airport. You've already done Boryspil which is great but Zhuliany is an important airport in Ukraine as well.

There is a very good payware version of Glasgow on the market.

I do however, second your Birmingham suggestion.

On 1/7/2023 at 9:39 PM, EasternT3 said:

Personally I think the payware version of Manchester (Maccosim) is good (and is still being improved by the dev I think) so I don't think another Manchester is needed. 

I think Luton or Stansted would be the best options (or Leeds/London City), it's a shame it's closing/closed or I'd suggest my other local of Doncaster 

May I ask how you rate Manchester, I have never purchased as the screenshots don’t look that good to me, but am open to suggestion from anyone who owns it.