Good luck, bad luck, who knows.

VH-KDK

Orbx Content : Alaskan Mesh, Partner product : Northern Skies PAWD Seward

Live weather.

I have spent several frustrating hours unsuccessfully trying to download a plane I bought this morning.

Lucky the wife is out as the language has not been the best this morning.

Eventually walked away from it, I went for lunch and the postyman knocked on the door with a parcel containing my new xBox controller.

Two YouTube videos later and I am enjoying the sim in a whole new perspective.

Two more videos later and I am now able to take screenies using GeForce Experience.

1.0Fhy8mp.jpg

2.khaAV7Q.jpg

3.Dsa0T4n.jpg

4.PDebVnR.jpg

Not a bad day after all and who knows I might even get to fly eventually!

• Like 8

Great shots Martyn.  The lighting in the first shot in particular is superb.  Reminds me of an area in Scotland called Glencoe.

I hadn't realised that you flew on the Xbox - I have also been flying on the Xbox these past few months and have really enjoyed it but after much deliberation, I have decided now to build a new PC instead - which I was really hoping to get away with not doing.

As a side note, I would be very grateful if you could advise of the link for the video that helped you with your screenies.  Cheers,

Calum

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, wain71 said:

a great set of shots there Martyn, I love the sun on the clouds in the 2nd one...I'll have to look into the geforce thingy for screenies...

Thanks Wayne. It is well worth it as I was using a totally different method for screenshots which was very time consuming but now much simpler.:)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, paulb said:

Great lighting in the shots Martyn :)

It looks like you have joined the C310 club!

Am I wrong, or should someone be clearing the runways of snow?

Thanks Paul  and I like the C310, a great plane to fly.;)

The snow clearer left and got the plumb job on the snow plough at Phuket Airport.:huh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Caluma65 said:

Great shots Martyn.  The lighting in the first shot in particular is superb.  Reminds me of an area in Scotland called Glencoe.

I hadn't realised that you flew on the Xbox - I have also been flying on the Xbox these past few months and have really enjoyed it but after much deliberation, I have decided now to build a new PC instead - which I was really hoping to get away with not doing.

As a side note, I would be very grateful if you could advise of the link for the video that helped you with your screenies.  Cheers,

Calum

Thanks Calum. The weather and lighting are excellent in this sim.

I went to Glencoe back in the early 70s, such a beautiful, desolate part of the world compared with down on the south coast.

I use PC but I have the Xbox controller for the drone camera, good  luck with nyour PC build.

Did you want the videos for the drone camera or for taking the screenshots?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks Calum. The weather and lighting are excellent in this sim.

I went toGkencoe back in the early 70s, such a beautiful, desolate part of the world compared with down on the south coast.

I use PC but I have the Xbox controller for the drone camera, good  luck with nyour PC build.

Did you want the videos for the drone camera or for taking the screenshots?

It really is such a beautiful place and the sim has done a great job in recreating it.

Ah ok, i see - apologies, I misunderstood.  In that case, no need to send a link.  I can re-visit this topic once the new PC is ready to go.  Cheers,

Calum

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1