EGAA

Jack Sawyer

1 minute ago, paulb said:

Is that another boat Jack! :D.

Just kidding my friend - great shot.  I think that is Lough Neagh in the background.  

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought it was Belfast.  My mistake.  Is this allowed as I have BG North :huh:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Paul but I’m not familiar with the area, real quick, what is Lough Neagh?

Lough Neagh is a very large freshwater lake next to Belfast Airport. It's the biggest lake in the UK. That's what I was looking at in the back of your shot.

• Like 2

Beauty image Jack! I have been flying in and out of EGAA a lot since it was released. You mentioned you just bought London City and Newcastle too? Nice. EGNT Newcastle is another UK favorite of mine in MSFS. 

• Like 2

Just now, Sniper31 said:

Beauty image Jack! I have been flying in and out of EGAA a lot since it was released. You mentioned you just bought London City and Newcastle too? Nice. EGNT Newcastle is another UK favorite of mine in MSFS. 

Thanks Landon!  I’m now in the process of setting up a -600 flight from EGLC to EGNT.  232 miles.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Landon!  I’m now in the process of setting up a -600 flight from EGLC to EGNT.  232 miles.

That will be a fine flight indeed. I am working on setting up a flight out of EGNT over to ESMS Malmo, in the Fenix A320. Maybe we will cross paths mid-flight ;) 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

That will be a fine flight indeed. I am working on setting up a flight out of EGNT over to ESMS Malmo, in the Fenix A320. Maybe we will cross paths mid-flight ;) 

Cool!  I hope this goes well with no problems.

• Like 1

Just now, Jack Sawyer said:

Oh.  I see, and 83 ft isn’t too deep for snorkeling or diving.  I thought it’d be much deeper for the size of it.

Yeah it is quite a big area for this part of the world anyway... I'm sure you have way bigger...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

A great pic Jack, did you land on the lake.:)

Is that more good farmland destroyed by solar panels to the left of the image.:unsure:

Thanks Martyn.  Not this lake but yes at Kenai.

Oh, so that’s what they are.  I thought they were plowed fields.

I guess Ireland might not be a good place for them right?  I mean I didn’t think they got a lot of sun, I may be wrong.

• Like 1