Orbx ESGG static

Hello! 

I bought the ESGG through MSFS and ESSB (Bromma) on Orbx central. On ESSB i could tick off Static aircraft.. Is there anyway I can do the same with ESGG? It says I don't own it on Central but i guess thats due to me buying it on Marketplace.. Any suggestions?

Hey!

As previously mentioned ESGG doesn't currently have that option but I will patch that soon.

Just wanted to mention that the statics option will only be available if you bought the scenery on our store as we currently can't have a configutor tool on the Marketplace, understand that is bad news for you & many other's.

Have a nice weekend,

Cheers

Marcus, the developer.

• Like 1

Hi,

I bought several scenarios from MarketPlace... a lot. Honestly it is not fair there is no such tool to remove these static airplanes for each scenery for the ones that didn't bought the scenery directly from Orbx. You should build a discovery tool for the ones that bought your product on marketplace as well and include them in Orbx central (deal with MSFS team how to validate the accounts that bought your scenery from Marketplace). If you don't want to do this build a separate tool just to accomplish this. It it not acceptable just to say bad news for the others.. 

Edited by vincat84

3 hours ago, vincat84 said:

Hi,

I bought several scenarios from MarketPlace... a lot. Honestly it is not fair there is no such tool to remove these static airplanes for each scenery for the ones that didn't bought the scenery directly from Orbx. You should build a discovery tool for the ones that bought your product on marketplace as well and include them in Orbx central (deal with MSFS team how to validate the accounts that bought your scenery from Marketplace). If you don't want to do this build a separate tool just to accomplish this. It it not acceptable just to say bad news for the others.. 

Im not working backend so maybe someone with better knowledge will chip in but im not sure we can even supply those files to an asobo build as they wouldn’t follow a typical installation.

But happy to be proved wrong as i totally get the frustration!

however you are of course also more than welcome to bring the idea of config tools to the marketplace as well to asobo.

If the static aircraft were contained in a folder called Orbx-airport-esgg-gothenburg-static, and if that was not present there would be no statics, would that allow someone who purchased in the MS Marketplace to manually remove that folder from their Community folder to achieve the same thing as Orbx Central allows?

37 minutes ago, Seanmo said:

If the static aircraft were contained in a folder called Orbx-airport-esgg-gothenburg-static, and if that was not present there would be no statics, would that allow someone who purchased in the MS Marketplace to manually remove that folder from their Community folder to achieve the same thing as Orbx Central allows?

The bgl files are all merged into a single encrypted archive file, so that won't be possible I think.

• 1 month later...

I too purchased ESGG from the Marketplace and would also want to remove the darn static aircraft. I dont understand why so many other airport developers are able to offer a choice for static or no static aircraft and many build their airports without it.

If not possible to do with the Microsoft Marketplace version I think a good idea then would be that those of us who purchased ESGG from there would get to download the Orbx store version for free. I really dont like ESGG the way it looks now with all those static planes and at the same time it would be a shame to have to purchase it again to fully enjoy it!

Mikael Cedergren

Edited by Mikael Cedergren

9 hours ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

A static and no static option has been prepared but need to look at that ai taxi issue as well before having it sent to testing.

I bought it through MSFS menu, where can I change it there? I can't see it installed on the Orbx app...

1 hour ago, Araxxos said:

I bought it through MSFS menu, where can I change it there? I can't see it installed on the Orbx app

I think what Marcus is saying is that the update is not yet available anywhere because he is wanting to include the fix for the AI taxi issue as well.

All the best,

John