MFS AI Simple Traffic…

craigeaglefire

the more I think about AI Traffic for MFS, the more I’m leaning towards the upcoming Simple Traffic AI package from Aerosoft - apparently available next few days…

why, oh why, cannot AIG just simply package itself as a complete Zip file?

of course, AIG will not work on Xbox,

but there is a chance that Aerosoft Simple Traffic will work on Xbox…

here’s hoping!

is this the one that paints the Ai with the correct skins? it will be interesting to see how this looks, over on Aerosoft some of the screenshots look fine....is Ai working okay now? I haven't used it in a while as it was causing CTD's apparently...

48 minutes ago, wain71 said:

is Ai working okay now? I haven't used it in a while as it was causing CTD's apparently...

I can't tell, because I only use the "Real World Traffic" option, never used the AI option. Never had any problems with RW traffic.

• Like 1

@wolfko I have been using Live traffic for a few days now, only problem I see is when they land the lights go out on touchdown (shows obviously more at night) & at a point down the runway they just disappear, no taxi to gate, it would be good it Simple Traffic does taxi to gate.....

On 11/15/2021 at 9:56 PM, rockliffe said:

Hey Wolfco, how does the AI density slider work withAI traffic turned on. Should it be set at 100%?

Hi Howard,

I don't know my settings by heart. I will check next time I am at the sim and will advise. 

On 11/15/2021 at 9:56 PM, rockliffe said:

Hey Wolfco, how does the AI density slider work withAI traffic turned on. Should it be set at 100%?

Hello Howard, my appologies for the late reply. As stated above I only use live traffic and there is no density slider for this option (did not remember this). Unfortunately I have no experience what a good setting for AI traffic is.

1 hour ago, wolfko said:

Hello Howard, my appologies for the late reply. As stated above I only use live traffic and there is no density slider for this option (did not remember this). Unfortunately I have no experience what a good setting for AI traffic is.

No problem, I'll sort it. Cheers.

Aerosoft Simple Traffic works well for MFS AI Traffic showing real world liveries painted on native MFS AI Traffic,

using AI Offline works well at around 30% density setting to populate lots of airports…

there is a trick to firstly load flight - then set AI to OFF - & then set AI Traffic to AI Offline within MFS Traffic settings…

all installation is managed with Aerosoft One utility installer,

personally happy with the simple, effective AI Traffic results…

of course, waiting for any future improvements to the MFS native AI Traffic engine…

Edited by craigeaglefire

23 minutes ago, wolfko said:

Hi @craigeaglefire, I assume Simple Traffic will not work with MSFS live traffic?

Hi Wolfko,

yes, it does work with MFS Live Traffic,

but due to current native MFS AI Traffic limitations - it may not be the experience you are looking for…

what’s good with Simple Traffic is that you have the choice of options - & be able to work within current MFS AI constraints…

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...