EGPH Edinburgh Airport for MSFS. Update v1.1.0

pyreegue

Thank you for the update. i was at gate 7 and there was no ground services apart from external power, i brought this bug up last month but out of 37 paywere airports i own your airport is the only one that the ai will vacate the runway halfway down after atc asks them, 

thanks 

Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2021.09.09 - 11.51.21.79.jpg

Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2021.09.09 - 11.51.28.49.jpg

13 minutes ago, steve86 said:

Thank you for the update. i was at gate 7 and there was no ground services apart from external power, i brought this bug up last month but out of 37 paywere airports i own your airport is the only one that the ai will vacate the runway halfway down after atc asks them, 

thanks 

Did you contact support via contact@pyreegue.com? I did for another issue, and response is very fast!

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, steve86 said:

thanks 

Hello, a hotfix is on the way. Apologies for the inconvenience. Runway was disconnected from taxiways. 

• Like 3

On 9/9/2021 at 1:57 PM, steve86 said:

thanks 

Hi there, a 1.1.5 hotfix was issued two days ago and I just wanted to be sure if the issue is gone for you? Thanks!

1 hour ago, pyreegue said:

Hi there, a 1.1.5 hotfix was issued two days ago and I just wanted to be sure if the issue is gone for you? Thanks!

yes the ai problem is fixed, thanks still no ground services at a few gates but i can live with that, once again thank you for fixing the ai 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steve86 said:

yes the ai problem is fixed, thanks still no ground services at a few gates but i can live with that, once again thank you for fixing the ai 

I believe ground services depend on 2 things:

- Parking type (i.e. GATE has a jetway, RAMP_GA_LARGE has stairs)

- Size of the aircraft (if you spawn on a parking that is too small for your aircraft also no ground services will appear

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, killingjoke28336 said:

I installed 1.15 but everytim I restart Orbx central I get the message that there is an update and I can install 1.15 again...and again and again...I uninstalled the scenery and reinstalled it but to no avail. Some files I can delete to solve the problem?

Maybe you can manually check that there are no leftovers after uninstalling the scenery? And try the verify files button first?

• Orbx locked this topic