Some Edgley action over Split

Sniper31

10 hours ago, BradB said:

The optics of these shots are excellent Landon . :D:)

9 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great set these my friend.

cheers

Iain

6 hours ago, adambar said:

Classy set of shots indeed! :)

5 hours ago, boetie said:

It's a great aircraft for sightseeing. Beauties Landon.

Cheers

Graeme :)

5 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Super shots Landon!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, John Mac said:

Great stuff Landon!

John.

Thanks for the nice comments everyone! I do hope my screenshots look a little better for you all on your screens then they do here for me. My sim PC has an HDR 2k monitor (2560x1440 resolution) and the scenery and screenies on there look super crisp and colorful. But then, when I upload the images to Imgur, and then copy them here to a post, they don't seem to look as crisp and rich in color as they do on my flight sim rig. Hopefully, that is just a product of my lower resolution monitor (1080p) on my secondary PC that I use for everything else besides flying and gaming, to include posting on the Orbx forums ;) 

• Like 2

On 9/4/2021 at 5:55 PM, Aussieflyer38 said:

Magic cloud formations in #3 pic Landon - great pics.

Don

10 hours ago, wain71 said:

great shots, looks a nice addon and the Optica is so good for exploring, slowly...

Thanks guys! And yes Wain, the Optica does seem to excel at the slow exploration....it's one of the few fixed wing aircraft I have in MSFS that I can fly with one hand while sipping my coffee with the other. If something starts to get funky, I have plenty of time to take a sip of coffee, set my cup down, and put that hand on the flight controls :D