Anchorage to Juneau in a 707

bernd1151

This is the old FSX 707 from Captain Sim. As you will see, she has a few shortcomings. One of the most striking ones is that the undercarriage doesn’t show, but she sits at the right height on the tarmac and she rolls and moves fine. Also engines and flaps all work as they should. Then she has no instruments. She never had in MSFS, which is in my case not a big problem, as I have all necessary flight information on a second monitor.

Why do I go through all this trouble? Because I’m mad, didn’t you know? Ok, I just love flying older birds and I don’t know, whether we will ever see a 707 or 727 in MSFS. So, on occasion I like taking them up to the air.

aABITva.jpg

i6Qc7SV.jpg

eXycoLa.jpg

5FqLaGE.jpg

U3yU8df.jpg

pzX1PFC.jpg

No worries, I don't smoke, while flying. I just drink :)

Z2jvUK8.jpg

pFMgqgN.jpg

FDc6ujD.jpg

F937AVw.jpg

5UMWLzU.jpg

dfbDNhJ.jpg

36VDP3t.jpg

KfwcKTy.jpg

2Q1jOr6.jpg

Juneau comes up finally

rx7CJGL.jpg

fYTpfOY.jpg

7cByjDF.jpg

INrigN1.jpg

A big thank you to the Orbx team to have created this mesh. It really has transformed Alaska!! And to give us also Juneau as a free add-on is almost unbelievable at this price.

Edited by bernd1151
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Wow - Outstanding shots Bernd . You our a mad scientist here on the forum , one thing about your

new creation is you never have to worry about putting the gear down for landing . :rolleyes::lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, TigerTigerM said:

Nice work.

I've had a couple of theses crouching legless Tigers pulled across from FSX/P3D that fly very nicely.

Pure seat of the pants in the absence of gauges.

TTM

Actually, I, to use a common phrase, misspoke!

I Got FSX into P3D with the naked undercarriage, not FSX/P3D into MSFS.

So how did you get FSX into MSFS??

TTM

6 hours ago, BradB said:

Wow - Outstanding shots Bernd . You our a mad scientist here on the forum , one thing about your

new creation is you never have to worry about putting the gear down for landing . :rolleyes::lol:

Many thanks John, I actually quite liked it at the end, it's like a magic carpet out of a sudden :D

6 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Super shots Bernd, Like the hovering 707 in the first shot.:)

Thank you very much John.

3 hours ago, Stillwater said:

That could be the future of the Alaskan Mule Team airservices: Magical hovering over ground, hairdrier-like engines and, as usual, no need to look at the instruments. Karl @flyingleaf will be totally confused!

Hahaha. I like your humor, Gerold!

3 hours ago, wain71 said:

great shots, scenery looks great, love the new hover board.....

Thanks a lot, Wayne.

18 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Actually, I, to use a common phrase, misspoke!

I Got FSX into P3D with the naked undercarriage, not FSX/P3D into MSFS.

So how did you get FSX into MSFS??

TTM

I use the MSFS legacy converter :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Many thanks John, I actually quite liked it at the end, it's like a magic carpet out of a sudden :D

Thank you very much John.

Hahaha. I like your humor, Gerold!

Thanks a lot, Wayne.

I use the MSFS legacy converter :)

I had a look at the MSFS Legacy Converter.

Hmmm:)

How does one ascertain the the convertee subject aircraft  is pure FSX & not a reworked FS2004 or 'impure'?:)

TTM

8 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

I had a look at the MSFS Legacy Converter.

Hmmm:)

How does one ascertain the the convertee subject aircraft  is pure FSX & not a reworked FS2004 or 'impure'?:)

TTM

That's easy. Go to the model folder of the subject aircraft and see, whether it has an interior or VC file in it. If not, it is a reworked/converted FS9 plane and thus not usable. You also cannot use planes that have been developed for P3D v4 or 5.

• Upvote 1