Kingair 350 at Ibiza Xplane

andiflyit

Hi all,

so I'm practicing to fly this one here right now and the Ibiza scenery is always nice to do so.

This is Orbx TE Balearic Islands, the Airfoillabs Kingair 350 for Xplane and Xplane 11.53. I've updated it now as well, hard to believe...:)

uOYGLjU.jpg

2XYtuXp.jpg

s6nq0ro.jpg

CaQxGHf.jpg

7BHZViJ.jpg

LNC0w0U.jpg

IiHF5CQ.jpg

HUxoWKJ.jpg

xDD18EJ.jpg

pa6yVcd.jpg

1jxWXEO.jpg

QpEX2Sf.jpg

lyZZC00.jpg

Forgotten again to adjust the heading bug to the course here, but there is the "go around" automatic for the autopilot simulated here as far as I know.

Have to try it. 
W0YS6sx.jpg

LpEorRI.jpg

e0lw0nn.jpg

chqAl3X.jpg

J1DZMY1.jpg

RzOXU3L.jpg

Thank you very much for viewing!

Cheers

Andreas

Fantastic shots Andreas , your XP looks grand . If for some reason I ever leave MSFS it would be back 

to XP .  My only issue with XP was extremely long loading times with Vulcan , with 11.53 has that 

been fixed ? . 

13 hours ago, boetie said:

Fantastic views Andreas. Beautiful area to fly.

Cheers

Graeme :)

Thanks a lot Graeme, yes, i like the TE Balearic Islands very much , it also loads fast and has good fps.

12 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thank you very much Iain!

12 hours ago, John Mac said:

Beautiful shots Andreas!

John.

And thank you John!

10 hours ago, adambar said:

Beautiful shots indeed, great job Andreas! :)

Glad you like it Adam, thanks a lot! :)

9 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

A top class set Andreas with some magnificent scenery and a mighty fine looking Beechcraft.:)

Thanks a lot Martyn! :) If you have good software then something comes out of it...I'm always very amazed at how it all develops...

6 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Super shots Andreas!!!!!!!!!!!  I also like the Kingair.

Thank you very much John. The Kingair for me is one of the most beautiful aircraft ever, great design.

1 hour ago, olderndirt said:

That Kingair is sorted out at last and a challenge to fly - love the repaint -where? :)

I always wanted to have this aircraft but wondered weather my sim can do it, now it works. For me this is a worthy successor,

in the style of simulation, to the fantastic Aeroworx B200 for FS9. :) Flight behaviour is as expected, it flies very well.

And there is really everything simulated. The paint is in the package and there is also another version featuring mfd and fms.    

5 hours ago, BradB said:

Fantastic shots Andreas , your XP looks grand . If for some reason I ever leave MSFS it would be back 

to XP .  My only issue with XP was extremely long loading times with Vulcan , with 11.53 has that 

been fixed ? . 

Thanks a lot John! It's not Vulcan, it's OpenGl, I didn't activate Vulcan in the graphics setup. The reason is that

Vulcan doesn't work with post processing because the shaders are compiled during startup of the sim. 

So any post processing tool cannot copy shaders over because there are no shaders yet. This is not acceptable for me.

It's now running with a Reshade.me 4.91 tool and I can even apply most of the sweet fx shaders while flying,

if it's too bright or so. Or make it a totally colorful technicolor screen...also works with P3d 4.5.  :)

Archived