New Airport bought from Central

Jack Sawyer

"Captain Jack speaking... On the behalf of the entire crew, we hope you enjoyed the flight and hope to see you all very soon on board!

Dear passengers, please wait for ATC clearance before accessing the runway to collect your luggage. We thank you for your attention and wish you a pleasant day!".

Cheers :D !

46 minutes ago, JOE DYGAN said:

"Captain Jack speaking... On the behalf of the entire crew, we hope you enjoyed the flight and hope to see you all very soon on board!

Dear passengers, please wait for ATC clearance before accessing the runway to collect your luggage. We thank you for your attention and wish you a pleasant day!".

Cheers :D !

:D thanks Joe!  The luggage is safe, they all have little parachutes on them ^_^

5 hours ago, adambar said:

Welcome back Jack, glad to see you posting once again my friend! :)  Hope everything is hunky dory with you and your wife in your new home! Blue skies up. :)

Thanks Adam!  Everything is fine except my cat has gone missing.  :unsure:

2 hours ago, Dadtom65 said:

Just glad to see you back Jack and I bet your passengers thought OH no not again. :lol:. Derek.

Thanks!  I think there will be a lot more of my passengers thinking that because I have ten more new airports to look at. :)

Archived