MSFS - Bryce B&B

TigerTigerM

32 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Big and bold shot of Big and bold weather TTM!  I see no reason you couldn't turn that hanger into a B&B since there is nothing in it, that I can see anyway! :rolleyes:

Oh Roger , that’s cruel .........:(:o:lol:

1 hour ago, Wakashi said:

Big and bold shot of Big and bold weather TTM!  I see no reason you couldn't turn that hanger into a B&B since there is nothing in it, that I can see anyway! :rolleyes:

Your time will come, never know what you might find in that hanger, you could become breakfast, maybe an old banjo lying in the corner, unnoticed, a worn out hunting bow.:ph34r:

10 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Dear Mr Wakashi

We write on behalf of our client, Sir Courtenvalle Tiger Tooth Melodious.

He wishes to inform you that he is deeply wounded, nay!, deeply distraught!, at your most wounding observation, that his hangar is bare!

He is well aware it is devoid of items in that left hand side. Even the best brains at Absorbo & Lorrix could not explain the void!

You will probably not be aware that he has spent many moon lit nights scouring the woods to the West of the Bryce hangar, in the vain hope of locating his missing T-Tail & Quad Bike!

Indeed, he has been heard to mutter, "It is a far far better thing that I do now, then I have ever done before"!, as he took out 4 acres of pine trees at 3am with his chainsaw, before the local constabulary arrived!

Accordingly, he wishes to advise that when he purchases Notodden, the first thing he will do will be to inventory the hangars!

In the meantime, could you kindly load your Quad bike & T-Tail on to a large truck & transport them from Muskogee to New Jersey. He would like to borrow them for a photo opportunity occasion.

Yours sincerely

Sooyrassoff

Counselors at Law

Dear Mr Sooyrassoff,

From the offices of: 

Dewey, Cheatem & Howe

We would be very much appreciative if you and/or your firm’s representatives could convey to your client’s Messieurs Tiger Tooth Melodious and Dev Ken Hall, that the B&B comment made by our client Wakashi, was made in the most lighthearted manor and that the missing objects that should be in the hanger have actually been discovered in an open field directly behind his house and will be transported back to the original point of “purchase” ASAP!  The Quad Bike and V-tail are being loaded on a transport as this letter is being dictated and therefore should be back in the aforementioned hanger within a short time!  
His case comes before the court next Tuesday, if you would care to attend! 

Please respond if you find this communique as sufficient apology! :)

Sincerely,

Dewey, Cheatem & Howe

Missing Items Attorneys 

20 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Dear Mr Sooyrassoff,

From the offices of: 

Dewey, Cheatem & Howe

We would be very much appreciative if you and/or your firm’s representatives could convey to your client’s Messieurs Tiger Tooth Melodious and Dev Ken Hall, that the B&B comment made by our client Wakashi, was made in the most lighthearted manor and that the missing objects that should be in the hanger have actually been discovered in an open field directly behind his house and will be transported back to the original point of “purchase” ASAP!  The Quad Bike and V-tail are being loaded on a transport as this letter is being dictated and therefore should be back in the aforementioned hanger within a short time!  
His case comes before the court next Tuesday, if you would care to attend! 

Please respond if you find this communique as sufficient apology! :)

Sincerely,

Dewey, Cheatem & Howe

Missing Items Attorneys 

Dear Dewey & the Rest of the Partners who have been arrested for Soliciting.

Your fulsome apology is accepted.

Say no more.

Yours sincerely

Sooyrassoff, Kazlunki & Hibernation

:D

Archived