Top work on Sydney scenery for msfs 10/10

Ross Gunn

I am not one to normally come and praise a product but my god i have got to say how amazing Syndey is in MSFS with your package it is just stunning i actually said WOW when i flew over the city and the harbour.  I was a bit worried about purchasing this for fear of FPS taking a hit but not got any difference in my FPS just amazing thank you so much to the developers and i look forward to future products for MSFS 10/10

Orbx 6.jpeg

Orbx1.png

Orbx2.png

ORbx3.png

Orbx4.png

Orbx5.png

I agree. I was quite shocked when I flew the first time over Sydney in the alpha and later in the naked release version, but with the Orbx extension it's really fun.

Kind regards, Michael

Its a great product, tried it now for a while ... wish we had Helicopters to explore better, explored with MS FS2020's basic Cessna.

Flying in, you can see the cityscape on horizon looming, its all sort of light blue city skyscraper and building skyline shadow effect for a bit, this might have to do with my LOD settings though and my hardware?

I'm tweaking as I go along still with FS2020 and adjusting for patch effects too ... new one out next week, apparently.

Once you are in Cityscape area, it all looks very good, not familiar with the City myself, never been there, but apparently its all very well represented. Never tried stock FS 2020 Sydney before, perhaps I should have?  Am sure Orbx's version is much better and the price is very good.

After finishing my exploring, did try flying under Sydney bridge, you cant, FS2020 has different crash detection from their other sims, if you try and as reported in London scenery bridges, its an invisible brick wall apparently ... your flight will end very quickly ... its different tech ... and in any case, you really shouldn't be doing that in Sims if you want realism :)

Great scenery area .. Love it.

Well the title of this topic says it all doesn't it. 10 out of 10 indeed.

Actually I know we are not supposed to post here for support but as

I flew over this masterpiece my legs turned to jelly and I can't stand up!

Well done team Orbx once again.

Kevin 

7 hours ago, B12 said:

did try flying under Sydney bridge, you cant, FS2020 has different crash detection from their other sims, if you try and as reported in London scenery bridges, its an invisible brick wall apparently ... your flight will end very quickly

Hello,

you can indeed fly under the Sydney Harbour Bridge without crashing.

You just need to disable crashes in the Assistance section of your options.

Archived