Drone Training at Santa Barbra

BradB

Just now, flyingleaf said:

Great and interesting shots John. That first one reminds me of the Sound of Music. "Climb every Mountain" search high and low...... ok and so on:D. Well done. Cheers k:)

Thanks Karl , don't give up your day job ...... I can hear you singing from here . :):rolleyes::o:lol:

4 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Great shots indeed, John.

I see the same: Is the strech effect by intention or came it by messing up with the new forum design?

Thanks Gerold , just trying to post up some shots ............:):banghead:

13 hours ago, BradB said:

I like the fish eye thingy too , not sure what I did ......:D:rolleyes::huh:

I've noticed this as well. In MS2020 I filed a bug report with the Zendesk about it. They did get back to me and it appears that they are aware it is an issue.

I believe the lens distortion option in graphics is supposed to correct for this but in both the regular menu and the developer menu it doesn't appear to do anything which is why I filed a bug report.

As far as the forum, I have to say that on my phone now images are extremely distorted (i.e. they don't appear to be scaling correctly). This only started after the

update. Images on my PC seem to be OK.

I hope we are not victims  of the old adage  "If it's working fine, let's see if we can break it, just so we can have fun trying to fix it"

Cheers

Pete 

Archived