KORS

andy1252

A couple of other portovers at KORS

This went over ok'ish, even got some working gauges, but the floats version wouldn't stay in the air.

S7q7qLl.jpg

Noticed this place off the end of the strip - looks nice

FaXKrbr.jpg

L8URnN7.jpg

cYtppX7.jpg

And I was delighted to find this sort of worked, but no "cockpit" view

66DfwAA.jpg

IAazu9t.jpg

NeCXUoT.jpg

Not particularly obsessing about porting lots of stuff over. For my purposes, i.e. exploring the scenery, the default aircraft are fine. But you know how it is, a boy's got to fiddle . . .

Great shots, Andy ! 

IMHO, and it's been said many times, ..... porting over is just not going to improve MSFS in any way.

My only wish would be to see my RealAir birds one day, fully functional in the sim, .... for purely sentimental reasons.

20 hours ago, MZee1960 said:

Great shots, Andy ! 

IMHO, and it's been said many times, ..... porting over is just not going to improve MSFS in any way.

My only wish would be to see my RealAir birds one day, fully functional in the sim, .... for purely sentimental reasons.

Completely agree, MZee. The default planes are more than adequate for my type of flying, which is mostly just sightseeing. But it's fun to see some of the oldies in the new improived environment.

20 hours ago, adambar said:

Great shots indeed Andy. :)

Cheers Adam

18 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Excellent shots  Andy.

Thanks Don

9 hours ago, Dario said:

Amazing shots!!!

Glad you like 'em Dario

8 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

I couldn't have said it better, my friend :):)

I almost wish I hadn't seen your original post, Bernd - I've wasted hours of my life on this now! There's a lot of "not quite" examples, but they're encouraging in the sense that it gets you thinking how good this will be if replacements of the same quality as the sim itself do come along. I tried out a couple of boats, and although they looked good sitting on the water they would start up or move. But if the vendors ever update them they'll look astonishing in this sim.

8 hours ago, RichardLouis said:

A cool and peaceful atmosphere Andy.

Cheers Richard. I tend to like blue skies and sunshine when I'm sightseeing (rather than dramatic skies and rain etc - impressive though that can be) and I will say I do find some of the trips I've done in MSFS a bit like a form of meditation. Had a few round the Provence coast and I swear I've got the beginnings of a sun tan!

7 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Good looking shots!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks John

3 hours ago, Wakashi said:

If at first you don’t..., just keep fiddlin’! :rolleyes:  Still makes for great screenshots even if they don’t work properly! :D

Thanks Roger, it is good to see some of the older planes in the new world, even if I've got to be quick to catch them before they plummet to the ground!

Archived