Installation issues / sceneries don't show up in MSFS

Camiel

Hi there,

I purchased EGLC and LOWI for MSFS (premium deluxe) through the Orbx website.

I downloaded and installed through Orbx Central (version 4.1.22).

However, I'm not able to get both sceneries to work in MSFS, as the don't show up in the simulator.

Things I tried;

- Installing on a different location through Orbx Central

- Installing in a new library through Orbx Central

- Uninstalled EGLC/LOWI, re-installed MSFS, installed EGLC/LOWI

- Tried the above on different drives

- Cleared temporary Orbx files in Orbx Central

- Cleared backups in Orbx Central

- Resync Simulator in Orbx Central

- Restarted PC after every attempt

Am I doing something wrong here?

Regards,

Camiel

central.log

I just now encountered the same problem after I had to redownload (YES!) install reinstall the whole package for MSFS.

To e sure that my Orbx files would be recognized by this new install I used Orbx Central to deinstall and then reinstall my Orbx products and they show up in the proper community directory !

BUT they are not avaible in the sim and are offered in their marketplace to BUY....

Any help on how to solve this apparent communication error between Cantral and MSFS would be highly appreciated.

18 hours ago, Tortuga47 said:

I just now encountered the same problem after I had to redownload (YES!) install reinstall the whole package for MSFS.

To e sure that my Orbx files would be recognized by this new install I used Orbx Central to deinstall and then reinstall my Orbx products and they show up in the proper community directory !

BUT they are not avaible in the sim and are offered in their marketplace to BUY....

Any help on how to solve this apparent communication error between Cantral and MSFS would be highly appreciated.

Hi all, I have the same problem. My Orbx files are saved in a different Directory (I:\) than MSFS root (C:\) and content (F:\).

In CONTENT I seespecial icons showing the path for the installed scenery in I:\. But the sceneries are not activated.

I did try something: I copied the content of LOWI from its location in drive I: and pasted in COMMUNITY folder.

At that point Orbx LOWI was recognized.

So I guess, there is a problem with the pointing icons...

I now did the same with LGKO - same result.

Any suggestions?

All best wishes

Moyse120

• 2 weeks later...

What do you mean by “they don’t show up in the simulator”?

Are you seeing the default MS airports when you commence a flight there or are you seeing them as not installed in the Content Manager?

Are you able to locate the content.xml file located in the C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache folder and list the contents here?

Archived